air suspension

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  air suspension

where can i find air suspension for my car? and much is it for decent ones?

posted by  silvia_star

:screwy:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Go back to your hole CarEXPERT. :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Not sure where you could find a decent air ride for your car(I'll ask tomorow), but I do know it cost between $1,000-$1,500 depending on what your trying to bag (that's not including labor).

posted by  elchango36

do you know any websites that sells air ride? do you have to have a certain kit for your car or are they all universal? what are all the parts that you need? thanks

posted by  silvia_star

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=air+ride+kit

Why is it always so hard?

And if you follow that link and then put, say, honda, at the end of the search string (after "air ride kit"), you get even MORE.

posted by  ChrisV

:stupid:

posted by  mx3_monster

umm....some people cannot find it...and then some are lazy...and then some complains about searching it but cannot find it, that would be me.

posted by  silvia_star

Rearranged.

posted by  Mathew

If you can't figure out how to search for the information the way I showed you, you're not going to figure out what we DO tell you, and i doubt yo'd be able to figure out how to make it work once you DO find it.

Take this as an opportunity to grow, learn, and figure out how to get through life without being spoonfed like a 2 year old. I have no problem helping people who need it. I have a huge problem helping people who are just being lazy.

posted by  ChrisV

seems like i took your advice, and still couldnt find any results. i found kits for other cars but not mines.:ticking:

posted by  silvia_star

Your Message