Celica Gt

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Celica Gt

There is a peak condition Celclica Gt 94 with 112k miles on it.
Automatic.
For 1500 dollars
I am very interested since I am so frustrated with my jeep to get a smaller fuel efficent everyday driver.
Also I find the body style and appealing.
what kind of performance do these celicas give?

posted by  Aondor

depends on the type of celica. is it a GT? what engine is in it? hell, all supras are is a glorified celica (at least thats what they were back in the day)

posted by  glagon1979

sounds alright, thats the generation you dont see as much of ethier.
i say go for it if you can:thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

I say that's a good deal. They're definitely not the fastest vehicle, but I think they look good and most Toyotas are dependable

posted by  TanyasMkIISupra

yes its a gt with a 1.8 was 94 rwd or fwd rear?

posted by  Aondor

fwd. are you sure its a 1.8? i thought they came with the 2.2, at least thats what my interchange at work says.

posted by  glagon1979

well when I asked for the price on the car the guy told it was gt with a 1.8 he think said he just got it off a trade and wasn't realy a toyota guy.
Ive never been super interested in toyota but for the price it seems like it would supply me with a daily driver that woudln't be as cash hungry as the jeep.

posted by  Aondor

You make sooooo many threads i can hardly keep up :laughing: . If its the one with the 2 lens healights, there is one at our school (teacher's) its black auto they look good.

posted by  newyorker

All Celicas became FWD in 1986.

Unless you got an All-Trac.:drool:

http://www.tuff240.com/images/92alltrac03.jpg

BTW - it's a 2.2 not a 1.8, to the original poster. 135bhp.

posted by  thunderbird1100

it look exactly liek that except white with no hood scoop.
Newyorker you make more threads than me... I just emulate you and look up to you.

posted by  Aondor

Allright smartass, I'll change my statement to ...

ALL CELICAS HAD TRANSVERSLEY MOUNTED ENGINES AFTER 1985.

better? lol

For 1500 bucks, what do you have to lose! Besides 1500 bucks of course :smoke: . . .

posted by  Shift4

thats nice lookin,
and awd
and i can believe it too cause you said it:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

i say go for it. to bad its an auto

posted by  glagon1979

OH Tanya, you know that was done out of love!:orglaugh:

posted by  thunderbird1100

Over here they came with a 1.8litre or a 2.0itre I believe....but never a 2.2litre.

Sounds like a good buy though!

posted by  Cliffy

ok, 1 I have no clue where over he is and if you are refuring to the united states you are wrong and should not post any thing if you have no fricken clue what your talking about. Ok, let me settle this. If infact it is a 1994 Celica GT it would not look like the red car posted on the first page of this thread. That is a 1990-93 Celica GT-4 also called the alltrac which had a 2.0l turbo charged motor. If the car for sale is a 94 it will not have the motorized headlight they will be mounted and have a teardrop look to them. If the car is a 1993 Gt instead it will have a 2.2L in it. If he messed up and said it was a GT and it is a ST it will have the 1.8L if it is the GT like he said it will be the 2.2 with 135Hp. Either way toyotas are very very dependible cars, easly reaching more then 200k miles.(With proper care) Also for $1500 it is well under KBB because toyotas hold their value. I say buy it and if you have any question or problems let me know. Hope this helped. :thumbs: :smoke:

posted by  thost

...Even though in his avatar it says:

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

You should have stopped right there. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

is it not a 1.8 liter, even the new celica gt is 1.8 liter

posted by  dsmracersv98

Am I missing something?

Ok, I think you need a lesson in how to present yourself. Firstly, It's not a particularly good idea to be what I consider to be verbally abusive at CF unless you have sufficient evidence to support your issue, and even then it takes our initiative and instinc to varify where some innocent flaming is allowed. As Chris kindly pointed out, my avater states clearly where I reside, and if you'd had taken the time to look at it you needn't have posted such drivel. Lets just put it this way, CF does not need your membership, and as such it wont hurt for you to be disposed of :banghead:

I look forward to your next post, although I amagine you're bowing your head in shame at reading this post.

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message