acura legend

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  acura legend

does anyone know if the acura legend is rear wheel drive or front wheel? it seems that it would be f/w but the way that the engine is placed it looks like it is a r/w drive ???????????

posted by  BAVARIANM5WORKS

What, huh, is there somebody there? I thought you didn't like us and you're leaving. Wouldn't want to hang with the trailer trash now would you.

posted by  vwhobo

Yep :tomato:

posted by  snoopewite

Snoope, wouldn't you think that someone who is as intelligent, well educated and well bred as ButtwerksBoy could find that answer without the help of stupid, scum of the earth people like us? I do.

posted by  vwhobo

village idiot!!

:tomato: :tomato:

posted by  SuperJew

I would have thought so too. What's ironic is that I once helped beemerguy when he started a thread about the Legend. The answer to BAVARIANM5W:tard:RKS question isn't there for him to find in the thread that I speak of though. He can kiss my stupid, trashy white :asshake:

posted by  snoopewite

so what are these forums for ?? to find out stuff and share information?? or to be a holes??

You're absolutely correct about what these forums are for. However, you are the one who arrogantly informed us of your superiority due to your spectacular upbringing and education and that we are only stupid white trash that you don't even like. You are the one who put yourself in this position. So basically you now have two choices. You can post a very public apology to everyone here who you seem to think you are so much better than, or you can f*ck off and die.

Eenie meenie miney moe. :mrgreen:

posted by  vwhobo

What's your need to know? Yes, a lot of us just like to be assholes to asswipes, such as yourself :thumbs:

posted by  lectroid

so does that mean that no one knows??????

Please read the responses above. I think everyone in this thread knows, except you. And after the attitude you displayed previously, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for help.

posted by  vwhobo

what do you do sit there all day and waite for somone to reply? dont you own your own shop ?? shouldn't you be tending to that?

That's what I pay people for. And the correct terminology is shops. Unlike brilliant college students like you who can't even spell simple words, I do what I want when I want. Pretty good for a stupid, white trash redneck, huh?

posted by  vwhobo

First of all it show how imature you are and your Insecurities by lashing out at me for no reason. I simply asked what do you do all day, for you being so smart you should know that you dont start a sentence off with AND. Also i never directly called you white trash i was talking to the whole forum in general.

Lashing out at you. You're a funny little boy. All I did was answer your inappropriate question. It's actually none of your business what I do with my time but because I am secure I answered anyway.

As a member of this forum you still called me, and everyone else including yourself, white trash indirectly. By the way oh learned one, if you look into it you'll find that starting a sentence with the word "and" is acceptable as long as it is not part of formal spech. Nothing is more informal than a car forum.

posted by  vwhobo

wow you really took your time on that one almost a whole 10 min either 3 things, you type slow, you like to make sure that it makes you look more intelligent, or you actually pryed yourself from the computer(i dont know how you allways seem to be on it). I do beleive that you just stated that car-forums are the most informal place ? right? so why is it that you feel that you need to hop from forum to forum to make sure to let everyone know that they made a spelling mistake?? I think that somone is Hypocritical ? maybe just a little bit?

oh yeah if you own shops what are they called i would like to look them up?

1. I type slow. Very slow.

2. Forum hop? You are making an (incorrect) assumption, and once again you're making an ass out of yourself but not out of me. I am an active meber on exactly one forum and this is it.

Little college boy, I don't know what your beef is but go find someone who gives a damn about you, I don't.

posted by  vwhobo

Im not little and dont think that you would say that to me if you where standing a little bit closer i dont have "BEEF" with you i just dont understand why you think that it is okay for you to make sure that everyone does everything correctly ????????????? why dont you just stick to the forums and another thing what dont you understand these are FORUMS not just one FORUM whats so hard about that?

Let me show you something that you posted; "you need to hop from forum to forum ". Why is it okay for you to call it a forum but not me? Do you even have a clue? No, you're just trying to argue. From this point on you will be arguing with yourself because I have no time for an insignificant piece of human waste such as yourself. Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

because what i said makes perfect sense!! You do hop from forum to forum meaning (bmw vs mercades.......audi vs bmw ) and so on....... but you keep refering to all of the forums as one whole, wich to me does not make any sense

seems like you're the only one...

posted by  SuperJew

Just my :2cents: , I've always known a Forum to be one whole online comunity..ie; this place, however, different Message board prividers have different interpritations of a Forum, for example, a Forum can also mean an individual section of a main message board, that still doesn't excuse the fact that you have all the punctuation skills of a retarded monkey BAVARIANM5W:tard:RKS, by the way, calling vwhobo 'White Trash' was bad enough but you made things ten times worse for yourself by admiting calling us ALL 'White Trash' :fu:

posted by  Cliffy

Each section is known as a forum. That's why this is called "Car Forums" as opposed to something like "The Car Forum". BAVARIANM5W:tard:RKS seems to think that every thread/topic is a forum though: -
"You do hop from forum to forum meaning (bmw vs mercades.......audi vs bmw ) and so on."
"European Imports" is a forum.

posted by  snoopewite

so that still doesn't answer my question ??????????

You know WHY it doesn't answer your question? If you were half as smart as you say you are, you'd know why.

All the time spent here arguing with vwhobo, and an intelligent computer savvy person with your background and SAT scores could have found the answer in 5 seconds with Google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=acura+legend+fwd

See the reason no one helped you is that you made it perfectly clear that you already KNOW enough. Your opinions were based on all this super intelligence and wonderful upbringing you have had. You had nothing to learn from the likes of us. So why should we give you the answer that you could find out so easily with your intelligence from routine internet sources?

Now, do you want to quit acting like an arrogant assclown? Are you going to admit that maybe, just maybe, there are people in this world that are MORE knowledgeable about this subject, interested in cars AND computers, older than you, have decades of experience, AND are completely capable of discussing cars in an online community such as this? And that when you show up and are proven to NOT know what the feck you're talking about, that you should humbly STFU and not argue with said people?

No, I don't think you're capable of it any more than I think you're capable of putting together a post that makes you look like you are able to score higher than 800 on the SATs.

posted by  ChrisV

to BAVARIANM5W:tard:RKS

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/STFU.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

Acura legends are all FRONT wheel drive.

posted by  CyberLegend94

Your Message