eclipse gst.. help!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  eclipse gst.. help!

k, i just bought a 1996 eclipse gst, and i know that the headlights are different from the 97-99 eclipses, but if i just buy some 97-99 headlights and install those, are you even gonna be able to tell its an older car? are there and other differences besides just the headlights?
any help is apreciated! thanks!

posted by  Guns_10

and if i bye 97-99 headlamps, am i gonna be able to just install them, or am i gonna have to do some molding?

posted by  Guns_10

So now you have two cars?

Mhmmmm.... :doh:

posted by  Pythias

hmmmmmmmm...........can you say BUSTED!!!!!!!

posted by  glagon1979

sold sl, my dads a mechanic and we buy and sell wrecked cars quite frequently, try it.. make alota money. the sl sold about 2 weeks ago, and i picked this one of iaai.. so now back to my question please.

posted by  Guns_10

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask your "mechanic" father instead of anonymous people from online?

And there are a few other minute cosmetic differences.

posted by  Godlaus

someone definitely pissed in your cheerios today...:ohcrap:

posted by  dodger65

well, if u want 97-99 headlights, i think you have to get the fenders, headlights, and front bumper, not completely sure though but i think so

posted by  dsmracersv98

I think somebody got caught in a fib. I also think someone full of sh*t. Please whine at your convenience.

posted by  vwhobo

he dosent know alot about import cars, hes more of an american musclue kinda guy.. but hes the best body man in the u.p. <-- where we live.. so he just dose what i ask him to do with my cars haha. so i got the front down.. the fenders, lights, and front bumper.. anything else? is the rear end the same? cuz ive read forums that say that the front is all thats different.. but looking at a stock 96 gst, and a stock 99 gst.. its like there two different cars.

posted by  Guns_10

the rear bumper on the 95-96 eclipses is a little diffrent than on the 97-99, the 97-99 have circle reverse lights instead, http://www.mnautorecycling.com/mitsubishi-dodge-arrivals/pictures/04m006-dr .jpg it may be hard to see, but thats what the 97-99 back bumper looks like

posted by  dsmracersv98

Your Message