Question about the new Azera seat belt warning

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Question about the new Azera seat belt warning

Is there a way to turn it off? I know alot of cars have a way to turn it off by plugging in the seat belt x amount of times etc. Is there a way to disable that in the hyndai azera? Its pretty annoying

posted by  ampz

Here's a novel idea for you Twinkie. Just try wearing your seatbelt. They're installed in the car for good reason. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Saftey is my last concern sadly

posted by  ampz

Well, then you shouldn't be around long enough to have to worry about the alarm. Just aim for a tree, I guarantee it will quit. :thumbs:

Honestly, just wear the damn thing. I would think anyone that would buy a nice car like an Azera, or any car for that matter, would have the sense to wear one. Would you like to see some pictures of what happens to people who have accidents without wearing one? A 30 mph collision that would ordinarily cause only minor bruises can kill you. Why would you not want to wear one?

posted by  hondaman

Wow. You're ignorant, and you're aware of your own ignorance. Thats a double whammy.

posted by  Mathew

he would probably be the type of person that would sue that car company if he was hurt in an accident, and didn't have his seat belt on, people these days....

posted by  dsmracersv98

How about by inserting the metal clip into the buckle with you in the seat.

posted by  StiMan

This is the worst excuse of a thread I've seen in a long time. People just dont seem to understand that manufacturers install these 'annoying' lights/buzzers etc intentionally to annoy ignorant drivers into wearing their seatbelt! I hope you either get pulled over and fined, or are in an accident and thrown through the windscreen. Maybe then you'll understand the need for safety devices!

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message