eclipse vs. 240sx

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  eclipse vs. 240sx

ok, i still got my eclipse.. but i got an offer to buy a 240sx last night.. in your opinion what is the better car? should i sell my eclipse n buy the 240 or keep my eclipse? its a gst

posted by  Guns_10

What years are both? Can you give more detail then just a 240 and an eclipse. Are both manual? HOw many miles on them? Any mods?

posted by  95civicdima

my eclipse is a 98 gst, 90k miles on it, 5 speed trans, got a body kit n rims, motor is stock with the exception of my greddy intercooler n turbo timer.

the 240 is a 96, 71k miles, manual, and im pretty sure its just stock.

posted by  Guns_10

Keep your eclipse, I personally hated the styling of the S14's, plus its slower than your car now

posted by  99integra

i agree with him but i think the 240 has more potential speed wise and upgrade wise. Plus a lot of ppl around my area's have an eclipse

posted by  95civicdima

is the 240 a faster car? because its got a bigger body, and seems like a bulky car. which car do you think looks better style wise?

posted by  Guns_10

Umm, bulk reaaally doesn't mean anything :screwy:
The Eclipse year you have is IMO the sexiest, up to 99 they had a nice body, the 240 is much slower than the GST

posted by  99integra

I personally would go for the 240 just because I like rear wheel drives better. I always have a strange feeling in my gut when I drive front wheelers...(that is if the eclipse you're talkin about is the one I'm thinking of, I can't be bothered checking since once I saw 240 I didn't bother with the rest:mrgreen: )

posted by  ahoo

I'd get the 240.:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

What do you define as better car? Looks? Performance? Performance Potential? Reliability? You asked a half-asked question and got half-assed answers/opinions of people. Your asking what is better, an apple or an orange.

posted by  Pythias

I vote for the mustang :banghead: It just always seems like there is no shortage of "these" threads.

posted by  Voda48

well it kinda depends on what style you like and how much money your willing to put in
the 240 and the eclipse both have a lot of potential
if ur into drifting then id go with the 240
it doesnt look that great stock but with an s14 conversion kit and what not its possible

although i like the eclipse too lol
i dunno it all depends on what kind of style you like and if u have the urge to start a new project or just keep working on the one u have

posted by  integrakid1991

depending on the shape of the 240 ... keep the clipse .. but no one really knows about either of the two ... give some detail

posted by  lamboluver

Your Message