HID lights

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  HID lights

What is the temperture rating (Kelvin) on the stock HID bulbs of a 2003 and up Infiniti G35?

posted by  drifterv_2000

its approx 4300k.....the best looking in my opinion are the 6000k kits...I bought mine at www.highintensityxenon.com

awesome kit and a lifetime warranty, cant beat that!

posted by  ATLMOMO

Thanks, I thought they would be higher than a 4300k bulb, I might want to upgrade to a 6000k or a 8000k HID bulb. Too bad the G35 headlights are reflectors and not projectors.

posted by  drifterv_2000

that shouldn't matter? its just xenon bulbs and ballasts..still look way better than halogens or pure white xenons

posted by  ATLMOMO

I have PIAA Extreme white H3's halogens in my projectors (4150K) and they look nice compared to low end stock cars, but when a Beemer or a MB rolls by my lights all of a sudden look like hot ass. Nothing comes close to true HID's.

posted by  elchango36

well put a xenon kit in there!

posted by  ATLMOMO

Too much money. Besides I need brakes and suspension really bad:ohcrap: .

posted by  elchango36

i hear ya! its expensive but well worth it..they look pretty damn cool!!

posted by  ATLMOMO

I bought a HID kit for my Camry, and I got the 14000k bulbs. When people see my lights it looks awesome. But when it is viewed from the inside, it is not as bright as the 4300k to 6000k bulbs.

posted by  drifterv_2000

That's because you're not emitting enough lumens...

Which is why I stuck with 4250K (although I wish I would have gotten something around the 5000K range)!!:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

I know that, I just want purple-ish look though.

posted by  drifterv_2000

Your Message