1994 nissan sentra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1994 nissan sentra

edit: i messed up on the thread title, its a 1989 nissan sentra.

i need a car asap and i found a used 1989 Nissan Sentra with 75,000 miles for $899. they say the car is in great condition. is it a good car?

posted by  metalfan1

I don't know much about the Sentra's but Nissan's in general are usually very reliable. One of my buddies has a 240 SX with ~160,000 miles and it runs like a top. I had a '86 300ZX that was a great car.
I would get someone who's mechanically inclined to look at it first but w/ only 75,000 miles i would think it has plenty of life left. :mrgreen:

posted by  Lizard King 6B

they tend to last a long time, only 75 thousand miles though, that seems to low for it to be a 89, but yeah, get it checked out by a respectible mechanic and if he says its good, then buy it, thats a good price

posted by  dsmracersv98

anyone have a pic of it in blue? i cant find any good pics

posted by  metalfan1

http://www.ninfiniti.com/new_arrivals/images_320x240/1383_pf.jpg

lol its the ony one i could find, it doesnt have a wheel on the back, and its really dirty, but it doesnt look bad, i personally liked the box years on most cars

posted by  dsmracersv98

89 Sentra's are bulletproof. My dad had 2 88 Sentra's. One of them had 220,000 Miles on it and it sounded immaculate. Never burned oil or anything. :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Hope this helps! :mrgreen:

posted by  Lizard King 6B

thanks for the pics, i dont think its a very good looking car, but it will work and thats all i need. anyone know how much a paint job would cost to get it changed to black?

posted by  metalfan1

lol, probly cost more than the car did

posted by  dsmracersv98

thats what i thought, whatever its good enough

posted by  metalfan1

Your Message