1997 Mazda Protege

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1997 Mazda Protege

This car is for sale for $1500, (I'm going to try and pay a little less) it has high milage (130k), but the pictures look good, I am not sure if it is the ES, LX, or DX model and I don't know much about cars, it has a 5 speed manual transmission and I was wondering if this specific car requires high maitenence with so many miles or if it still has life in it, I don't have much money to fix it if I buy it (starting college in August)

posted by  cereal killer

well I checked it out today, I had to have my mom drive it because I've never driven stick, I'm going back tomorrow to have a mechanic look at it, it seemed to be in pretty good condition, it needs new back tires (that's what they said but it could be struts), the stearing wheel is sideways and needs to be fixed but it has an intake and some nice looking rims.

posted by  cereal killer

thats virtually a Mazda3 in europe isnt it???

posted by  True_Brit

It's a 323 basically....I would show some pics, but it would prove pointless as they're identical lol....I've done it before with a Hyundai Coupe and wondered why shortely afterwards, the only difference is usually those orange lamps on the sides and other things the US has that us Brits dont...apart from on our Volvo's lol

posted by  Cliffy

lol, thats all i can say!!!
i like those, really quick if you chose the right one

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message