celica?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  celica?

im looking for any celica all tracs from 1988 to 1993in MN st.paul...i mite be gettin my first car so wondering if they are any good too....i like them a lot

posted by  psychedelic

good luck, if u really want one ud most likely have to import it from japan, they never made them here

posted by  dsmracersv98

no the gen 4 and 5s are in U.S too for sure....

posted by  psychedelic

uhh, the all trac was only in japan buddy

posted by  dsmracersv98

Uuuh, yes it was...All-Trac was made only in North America, everywhere else it was called "GT-Four" buddy.

posted by  chris_knows

so, they had the all wheel drive turbo celica in america? i havent seen any

posted by  dsmracersv98

Yeah, the ST165 (Didn't sell much...not sure how many though) and ST185 (Only 81 sold)...So it would be hard to find one, but it doesn't have to be imported.

posted by  chris_knows

hey hey, a car i used to own. great car. i had an 88, the white car in my sig. check out alltrac.net. chances are youle find something there.

posted by  mazda6man

see that white car on the right side of my sig? that would be an alltrac. in the words of vwhobo, think before you type

posted by  mazda6man

i don't think i asked you, its not that common of a car here, and the other dude already corrected me on that, i don't usually look at peoples sigs on here, i just read what has been typed

posted by  dsmracersv98

Isn't it "think, type, submit"? lol. We have the GT4 over here, great cars :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah, you lucky uk, get the real deal cars... gt4>alltrac big time

posted by  mazda6man

yea see.. buddy?....

posted by  psychedelic

get a life, 2 people have already told me that, you're worse than a woman

posted by  dsmracersv98

call me the manners nazi. but dont talk to someone like that. especially if you dont know what youre talking about. "k bud?"... people dont like that.

posted by  mazda6man

lol, yeah well have you noticed we're not even talking about the car thing anymore, and i may have not known that before, but now i do, so yeah, well, ok

posted by  dsmracersv98

yea,......buddy..

posted by  psychedelic

Your Message