need lites

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  need lites

I have a 2002 honda accord I wanna get lites for. I’m checking out the Colorstrom kit by ..... . Anybody know abuot them? I seen it on their website but never up close.

posted by  mike pierce

i smell rice, um why would u spend 300 dollars for 10 small lights, you can buy a 4 piece kit at the autozone or wherever for about 120 bucks, and itll light it up just as good, they are a lot longer than what ur getting there, i had bought a 4 piece set for the eclipse i use to have, everyone seemed to like it

posted by  dsmracersv98

You smell rice? Shocking. It seems to me that anyone that not only puts a light kit on an Eclipse but also recommends it to someone else knows all about rice. I bet you're up to your neck in rice. Can you say hypocrite?

posted by  vwhobo

i thought hypocrite was spelt with no E.
what do you mean by lights anyway, NEONS, LED's, Xenon?

posted by  True_Brit

No it is spelled with an E lol

posted by  99integra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricer

Yep I smell rice.

posted by  DukenukemX

i sold that eclipse dude, i have an 01 celica now, u can say what u want though i dont care, im not into that stuff anymore though, so it doesnt bother me, people change you know, but anyhow thats still ricey though

posted by  dsmracersv98

The more I see of this guy's name, the more I think this is well diguised advertising. This from another forum in response to a thread about ATV's;

What say you?

posted by  vwhobo

Erm....well I wouldn't have noticed it myself, although if anything we can put a spanner in the works I guess, by taking out the web name....

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message