New GT-r >_< (disgust)

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  New GT-r >_< (disgust)

It just might be me but with the new gens coming out of Japan the cars are getting more disgusting at least from the front. Performance might be great but cars should look moderately okay o_o But I just wanted to see who agrees with me that new gens are loosing good looking body styles, such as the new GTRs front end:cussing: -patuwee- lights remind me of the new ford fusions disgusting. The sixth and seventh gens Were perfect

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

I have to agree with that, although I love the Skyline, this one's front is pretty hideous, but the rear is amazing...Although, that's one of the few ugly (higher performance) imports that I can think of that are getting ugly...

posted by  chris_knows

ive pretty much been saying that since 03. new cars are pretty much all ugly... cept for a few.

posted by  mazda6man

The r32 gtr in my opinion is, and probably always will be the greatest looking gtr there'll ever be. Followed closely by the r34.

posted by  GreekWarrior

:stupid:

:drool:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7845/8210243nm.jpg

posted by  elchango36

to use another for example is the eclipse. this one we have now isnt so great, but this other car mitsubishi has the new gen or whatever is revolting along with hondas new line of cars including the "Fit"

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

i dislike the new skylines give me the older one and to think this shit is coming to the us?

posted by  Andrew0261

all i need to say is...

http://www.rapidcars.com/images/400r.jpg

posted by  wordsux

I like most of the new cars coming from Asia.

G35 Coupe
Lesux IS350
Scion Tc
Civic Si
Toyota Camary
Supra Concept

All of these look good to me.

posted by  What

hm the g35 coupe ruined the body
the scion is a nice one
civics are becoming unlikable
new camrys naw
supra....destroyed it

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

civics arent civics anymore
camary is camry, but imo siiiick!
is350 siiiick! g35, alright, but no skyline wtf were they thinking v6?!?!
tc, overrated the replaced the celica with it! wtf!

posted by  mazda6man

i like the skyline r34 saloon???? (is that what its called)
http://www.monkys.jp/e/img/2000ER34Blk4DRRB2601_01.jpg

and the R33
http://users.bigpond.net.au/elvisloh/nissan/No796-skyline-f.jpg

posted by  True_Brit

true brit we are talking about the 8th gen the one that they are going to produce. and i messed up the g35 sedan ****ed up. it has no fn purpose. what if there were 4 door celicas and tiburons and supras, wtf?
>.<:banghead:

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

yes it does, because of the fact that they make r34 sedans, r33 sedans, and r32 sedans, they make g35 sedans it serves perfect purpose

er34
http://d1.mae.ne.jp/image/er34-04-1.gif
hr33
http://www.globalcar.com/img/16008201.jpg
hr32
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~su1/photo/200405252.jpg

btw, skyline is in a whole separate league than celica, and tiburon(wack, noone cares). and toyota has a four door version of the supra, it just doesnt look like it :) (and i have one) cressida,cresta, crown, markII

posted by  mazda6man

Someone just got
http://andrew.loewer.name/own3d/domo.jpg

posted by  elchango36

no, supra sedans? theres a reason its 2 door, because it looks better. G35 sedan destroyed the body style (i dont care that it still performs as good as the coupe its, nasty looking) And i was using celicas and tiburons as examples and there are plenty of people who like em. you just got fd up taste and yes i am flaming someone with no style. so heres a penny for your thoughts...

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

Who's flamin' who here? I read what I could, but have to keep scrolling to the right when ever m6m posts as his sig's too wide (hint, lol). I think all knew car designs are just moving with the times, if some of you guys had your way, would new Skylines look like R32's?

posted by  Cliffy

id keep them as they are, maybe a few mods here and there!!!

posted by  True_Brit

can anyone say ignorant?! theres a reason its 2 door because it looks better? durdeedur... and i dunno if you really read my post, but the reason they make 4 door g35(skyline) is because they have always made 4door skylines. some people dont care if it doesnt look as good as the coupe, in somecases there are people in the world that believe in practical some people dont like having to pull their front seats forwards so that people can get to the back seats, plus it makes for more leg room in the back as well, and at the same time, it keep the general appearance. would you mind explaining to me how i have f*cked up taste... because of my cressida huh, because i like classic cars and it happens to be a classic car? yes, its a classic, its over 20 years old... now heres a quiestion, what do you think of the ae86 corolla? (this is goin off topic because of an ignorant little boy who whines because they make a 4door version of a car that he nuts to. but thats just my :2cents: ... i used to have one pennie, but luckly he gave me another one for my thoughts :)

posted by  mazda6man

Are you an idiot? there have been Skyline sedans since Nissan bought Prinz (who MADE teh first ones) in the late '50s. The G35 is simply the latest in a LONG line of Skyline sedans, and I think it looks just FINE.

You're apparently to young to know anything ABOUT the cars you're complaining about. That makes your complaints nothing more than worthless noise.

You're the one with no taste, and zero knowledge.

:banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

:stupid:

posted by  elchango36

wheres the comeback? i dont try and flame me and and not haev a come back

posted by  mazda6man

YOUR A DOUCHE BAG COMMITING DOUCHE BAGGERY!

:laughing:

posted by  99integra

who me?

posted by  mazda6man

Yes...yes you! Douche..

posted by  99integra

dammit

posted by  mazda6man

Lol...damn you and your none will to fight! :laughing:

posted by  99integra

HI guys just registered here, I am Australian and i am a proud owner of a R33 GTR, as some of you know Jap imports are much cheaper in Australia and also much more excessible, for example when i bought my GT-R i paid $55,000 AUS dollars and from hunting to purchasing it took me about 5 weeks pretty average down here, alot cheaper then what you guys pay. Anyway In my opinion the R34 GT-R is a beutiful car and is the incredible before it's time, The R35 GT-r or the 2007 GT-R as nissan are calling it, will not look like the g35 it will be a totally different supercar, so don't look at the disgusting g35 and think that that is what the r35 will look like

posted by  DRFT-R

Shut the fuck up.

posted by  What

harsh were did that come from

posted by  DRFT-R

Well hey look at it this way... I dont really care if they make a car a sedan or not, just dont f' it up in the process, ok?! Like the Integra 4 door. It still looks good compared to its 2 door self.

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

I disagree. The doors look out of place. Not so with the G35.

posted by  elchango36

im not callin you out, but i wanna see some pics of this

posted by  mazda6man

x2, except they are more easily found over there so it is believable, but this IS car forums :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

i wouldnt believe a word "drift-r" says, he's about as full of crap as a toilet

posted by  dsmracersv98

if u play Gran Turismo 4, the GT-R concept race car in that game is even uglier (disgusting paint job), but yet it has 626 HP and an 7-speed tranny. its definitely one of the fastest cars in the game. if the production version has any kind of resemblance to that, well then all the prettyboy sporsters better watch out b/c this county is filled to the brim wit GT-R enthusiasts who will line up to buy it, no matter how disgusting it looks. the best way to think of it is...yes cars like the new GT-R r ugly as hell, but ppl who buy this car will only want to "admire" other cars' styling in one place...

their rearview mirrors

posted by  omegaV12

what county do you live???
a county in usa, uk or somewhere else???

posted by  True_Brit

USA all the way!...u brits seem to have this attitude that us Americans arent into true car performance. thats b/c the MAJORITY of us arent and drive SUVs. just b/c im American doesnt mean that run around double-parking a Hummer. there r true GT-R ppl here, and quite a few grey imports, despite the fact that GT-Rs r right-drive

posted by  omegaV12

alright alright, im not getting at ya, and personally, i think americans are into true car performance, you know, big v8s etc etc, like the brits are but with light cars with enough power to make them fast ie the lotus exige,

oh and apparently the next GT-r will be available with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car lol
to make it easier for americans to drive (sorry if i offend) :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Left or Right hand driver it doesnt matter. Particullarly i wanted an older gen skyline or import supra. instead i didnt have enough to get a less than ok one and have it imported. They both feel the same to me.

posted by  Blazin'Blazer

So in other words, your LS2 Blazer idea was a dream that's never ever ever going to happen. How old are you.

posted by  What

Pop on to , it is an australian sales site have a look what we have to offer over her, you will find many GT-R's and just about anything else Jap, in australia we drive right hand side, sames as japan which makes imports much easier o obtain and alot cheaper

posted by  DRFT-R

Ok...
Where's your car? Got any pictures? I want to buy it. You sent me to a car site. I don't want to go through them. I want to go through you. Have any personal pictures?

Also, I called the guy (Tim) from the link you pm'ed to me. He has no idea what a car-forums.com is. He isn't you. Is this your dad?

posted by  What

not sure who you are calling and even if you are from australia, but feel free, if you wanna buy my car you might need more then$7.22 in your bank account and on top of that im not selling my car to a dick wank, i directed you to that site because hey i am actually selling it and that is were i am selling it, i have plenty of good quality photo's there for you to look at and a good list of the work and specs that i have done to it, so if you were interwested in purchasing it were else would you like me to point you, buy the way congratulations on working out my name, your a genious, feel free to call me i am happy to have a chat with you

posted by  DRFT-R

You're such a hard-nut what. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message