Another engine swap

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Another engine swap

So my dads still lookn around at stuff for the mustang motor swap, but I also want to do something to my 01 celica gt. Its too slow for me, anyone whos driven one can tell you that. But anyhow i want a good platform to build on too, the aftermarket support for newer celicas suck. theres not many things available. What would be a good decent powered motor with plenty of potential for it?

posted by  dsmracersv98

I'm not sure you've looked hard enough? I always thought the 7th gen Celica had a bigger aftermarket than the 4th, 5th, and 6th gens combined.

posted by  elchango36

i have found pistons,only 2 different headers, crank pulley, air intake, and exhaust, clutch, and flywheels,but thats all i could find for it. I want something that has EVERYTHING

posted by  dsmracersv98

What engine do you have? What "parts" are you looking for? Where have you looked?

:edit: oops, you have a GT making your engine a 1ZZ-FE. Maybe that's why you can't find stuff.:ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

a gts wouldve been better..but yea theres like the c2 power turbo kit for it here check it out.. http://www.c2power.com/products/celica_gt_stage2_turbo_upgrade

posted by  psychedelic

Your Message