NEW Camry

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  NEW Camry

HI guys, i was walking threw the city the other day, and i noticed that a street was shut down because the were filming an advert for the New Camry, did not look to bad, had some very nice lines, kind of similar lines to the new lexus, i took some photos of it on my phone and when i buy a new cable to contect my phone to my computer i will post them

posted by  DRFT-R

yeah, its a sweet car, not many on the forum like it... infact, theres already a thread on it

posted by  mazda6man

i like it, i hope DRFT-R doesnt mean the new lexus IS because i think thats kinda ugly, the way the windows look small and the doors look big!
http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/Editorial/2005/03/24/24lexus_leadimage __400x217.jpg

plus it doesnt look like the old one!

posted by  True_Brit

NO it's not the lexus, the lexus is alot simplier then the the camry, the camry has alot of lines on it not a bad looking car, and the way they were throwing this car around it had a bit to it

posted by  DRFT-R

you know why it looks like the new lexus??? CAUSE THEY ARE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE

posted by  lamboluver

no shit are you serious lexus is made by toyota who told you that, that cant be right :banghead:

posted by  DRFT-R

tell us something NEW!!!! thats old news, its been known for a long time:screwy:

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message