New car!!! 240sx/ Plan on Selling my old car!!! 3KGT

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  New car!!! 240sx/ Plan on Selling my old car!!! 3KGT

Its been a while since I been on here. Just wanted to let you people know that I am currently doing a manual swap tranaxle on my 3KGT SL 1994. Currently bought a nissan 1991 240sx se hatchback and Im planning to sell my 3KGT. At my age its hard telling my self that Ill pay for it and not have my parents do it so Im selling the 3KGT once its finished. To check out some pictures go to my cardomain. Have already began doing side jobs on the 240 like gutting out the interior and restoring/strenghtening the suspension and interior. Will have that completed hopefully by the end of next year with suspension and interior complete so that I can have it ready for an RB20DET engine from a skyline car. WOOT>

posted by  nightroad

Nice 240 man. I'm actually looking for one myself and I think it's great you're gonna be explaining how to do some d.i.y projects, I usually don't do much work myself for fear of f***ing stuff up, but I'd like to this time around. :clap:

posted by  BoostedDreamz

I was scared at first, but I am commited and enjoy doing this. It will be a couple weeks since I am finishing up my other car(3kgt) and getting it ready for sale. :mrgreen:

posted by  nightroad

I won't be getting one for a couple weeks anyway. I've been having some trouble finding one that's in decent shape and still has a/c. Living here in the desert without a/c would be insane.

posted by  BoostedDreamz

why do you want the RB20? drifting? the rb25 is a much tighter engine, not only for drift eit her

posted by  shad0w

Your Message