Check This Saudi Arabia Design

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Check This Saudi Arabia Design

Hi

this is my car i hope you like it and i want to her your Opinion

http://www.i1i2.com/upp/deecf84ac5.jpg

posted by  cv99_f

No it's not, but it looks pretty damn retarded.

posted by  Pythias

what do you want me to do ?

show u my registration license

posted by  cv99_f

Holy shit....that looks like hell... :banghead: It looks like someone took the rear end, lifted it up from the ground, and dropped it making the rear wheels explode o utward..disgusting!

posted by  99integra

Thank u my friend

posted by  cv99_f

No problem?

posted by  99integra

No set a piece of paper on the console or outside saying Car forums.

posted by  Pythias

this is a new pic
http://www.i1i2.com/upp/7e04b90d05.jpg

and a video
http://www.i1i2.com/upp/ca88d9d1aa.zip

posted by  cv99_f

Stop bullshitting, none cares and it isn't your car.

posted by  Pythias

i like it cept for the hood and doors... its VIP status, super slammed, with tons o camber.....

all we need to see is the "i HEART car-forums.com" in the window and im sold

posted by  mazda6man

id be scared to take one of those on the interstate with the wheels like that.

posted by  azkid110

what about Speed Bumps??? unless it has hydraulic suspension to lift it up, itll be hopeless.

P.S. i absolutely detest that car, 'orrible and the doors, hood etc, what were you thinking??? (unless that ISNT your car!!!)

posted by  True_Brit

You must go through rear tires every week! HA!

posted by  Mathew

i think the lowering is a bit overkill and the back tires look wierd, i do not believe it is yours either.

posted by  pocko5000

i m pretty sure that is honda accord.

posted by  an_talpur

hey guyz check out this car it is same as that one just the color is changed

posted by  an_talpur

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/an_talpur/16626.jpg

posted by  an_talpur

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/an_talpur/bac49177.jpg

posted by  an_talpur

yeah, accord,

are those BMW M5 wheels?

posted by  nighthawk

Well I don't think they're half bad cept for the rear wheels.

posted by  jedimario

No they arent.

WAIT DO I SEE NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZ IN THE TRUNK? GEE WILLIKERS BATMAN

posted by  skeetin870

No, you see air tanks for the bags.

posted by  vwhobo

No, those would be some huge nitrous tanks if they were. I'm guessing it the air compressors for the hydraulic suspension.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Air tanks. There are no hydraulic pumps in that trunk and certainly not enough batteries to run them. Most people nowadays simply pre-filled high pressure tanks (often nitrogen) and forego compressors, pumps and batteries. Simple, cheap and effective.

posted by  vwhobo

Bronxie, see this thread is a great example of why we were on your case. It's nothing personal.

posted by  Spade

Ah, thanks for the correction.

posted by  PontiacFan27

could anyone honestly see that thing being driven more then 5 km an hour, because i am not doing it

posted by  DRFT-R

heck no, not with the possiblility of all those doors flying open all different ways.

posted by  pocko5000

i know i think some people need to learn what over the top means

posted by  DRFT-R

Yeah, I can. Why? Because the air suspension is filled with air and the car raises up to drive it. My '63 mercury Comet Convertible is getting air ride, as well, and it will also be that low at rest.

:banghead:

Were you born this closed minded and ignorant or did you have to work at it? You got nothing but dislike and misinformation about ANYTHING ourside your narrow little comfort zone of what's "acceptable" in car. That's just pathetic.

posted by  ChrisV

That seemed fairly obvious to me.....

posted by  Cliffy

thats not your car quit making yourself look retarded

posted by  lamboluver

A) It is not your car. Get a life and a license, you're pathetic.
B) Whoever did mod out this car, I would give props for the uniqueness. Definetely not someting I've seen before.
C) Some parts still look like s***. The wheels make me want to throw up to be more specific.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Whoever did the back wheels, should have cut out a part of the quarterpanel and custom molded a flare to make the wheels fit without the biggest camber issue I have EVER seen. I say they and not you, because its clearly not your ride.

posted by  newyorker

Once again, someone needs to read the thread before posting in it to avoid looking like an idiot...

posted by  jedimario

I DID read the thread...:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

At least we know our money for oil is being put to good use.:thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Well you must just be an idiot then...:thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Why....what did I miss

posted by  newyorker

The part where it was said that its on an air ride system, the wheels are only like that when its stationary.

Oh yeah, the oil barons got it made in the mideast.

posted by  PontiacFan27

stationary or not thats just wrong

posted by  newyorker

The point is that they fit though. They don't need fender flares or whatever you were saying.

posted by  jedimario

It would look a lot better if they did the flares...cause like this it looks like the back end on the car was in a car crusher.

posted by  newyorker

I would think that fender flares would only amplify the back end being crushed look.

posted by  PontiacFan27

It's what IRS tends to do when heavily lowered. I've seen tons of early Bugs and Ghias that were lowered that far that look like that. it's actaully PART of the look to look so low it looks squashed. It was a popular look in Japan for a while, too, and you'd see it in some of the Tamaya models of Japanese custom cars.

And part of the look is to make the average person go WTF? That kind of little rebel, antisocial spark to be different than the avarage person. Hot rods and customs grew out of that desire.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/dic/pix/dumped.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

i'm an average person and it does make me go wtf? wtf did that lil car do to him? it may just be my style, but i think my lil blue white and silver miata with the busted turn signals on the left side, in need of a new transmission, leaks oil like it has an anti rust self oiler on it, and turns into a leaky boat when it rains do to the top has better styling and looks then that wasted wad of metal and money

posted by  240SXSR20DET

Despite the fact that this car looks like shit. I think it might start a new trend. This is how good stuff starts, one random asshole builds a peice of crap, and asshole after asshole remakes it until you have soemthing thats a new trend.

posted by  Spade

Then don't build something like that. He could just as easily say YOUR car is a serious waste of money.

Liking different things is what makes the world go around. Apparently being an insulting prick is what makes people like you go around.

Why do people have to try to prove that they can be the most narrowminded and insulting person around? Is it just so they can say, "I have an opinion?"

posted by  ChrisV

that isnt your car o ya did u see my new ferrarai i bought it yesterday check it out http://www.absolute-playstation.com/gp2a/f1_2000_hr_36.jpg

posted by  81-camaro

HEY!!! Don't use photos of my car without my permission! :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

damn thats a nice car

posted by  seriouswheels89

thats a beautiful lookin car

posted by  seriouswheels89

yeah dude...I have the same exact one...lol:laughing:

posted by  05BlackWRX

Your Message