some help plz..!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  some help plz..!!!

well i was in school turning out of the parking lot and my car hit the side margin didnt make of it but a littledown the street i notice radio starts turning of and on (sudden loss of power) only way i made it home was not to stop and let my car run out.. well i thought maybe the alternaitor or how ever u spell it but i tried the trick turned the car on took the negative of the battry alternaitor worked fine kept the car on.i went baught a new battery SAME PROBLEM any one suggestions its a 97 nissan sentra ..thanxz please mature comments

posted by  GLOBALENVY

if u knew how to drive that wouldnt have happened, i've never understood how someone wrecks in a parking lot

posted by  dsmracersv98

if this is all about your radio and you are replacing hundreds of dollars of parts, you are retarted. Be specific. Is your car dying, or the radio? What did you hit. What part of the car hit the object?

posted by  newyorker

Huh? I am not going to ask why you were in the parking lot of your school during Summer and how you managed to hit something while probably being one of the cars there. But...could you please re-explain what you said. Grammar and spelling would be nice but also please explain was it the radio dieng or the car? Being a bit more clear might help us understand what you're talking about.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

hey dude, some people are in school already, early start yeah, I'm already back for my last year, sucks but year around school starts at the beginning of August

posted by  dsmracersv98

School here started Tuesday last week. I remember when it didn't start till after Labor Day.

posted by  vwhobo

Oooh...my apologies. It starts a few days after Labor Day for us so I didn't realize. Sorry about that. The question, however, still remains cryptic to us.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I start a week before u guys...aug 30th

posted by  newyorker

The wires leading to your ground terminal might've gotten knocked loose, check those.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Really...here we start school in the first week of September....or at least 5 years ago...:cry:

I'm turning 22 in a week and I'm having a bad case of "I'm getting old and I haven't accomplished enough and I miss high school".

Enjoy it while it lasts, kids!

posted by  Mathew

maybe the fuses blew

posted by  aye87

Your Message