My first car

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  My first car

I got an amazing deal on a honda accord which is my first car. (im only 16)

I get alot of people talkign trash about my car and I honestly dont know how good of a car it is.

its a 98 honda accord with a v-tec v6 with dual exhaust.

I would really like your opinions on if they are right saying its some ricer that cant do anything or if I should be ignoreign them knowing I got soemthing bragable.

posted by  malice852

if modified properly, your car can kick ass.

accord > civic in my opinion.

posted by  jackal2000

1. If you like it, keep it.

2. If you don't know about it, research it.

3. If you want to mod it, mod it...but don't do it for the *cool* factor.

I don't know why kids who get new/used cars are looking for this "support" of their decision. I can understand advice or opinions but not "support." If you like a vehicle, it shouldn't matter what other people think. If you really want to know the technical aspects of the vehicle such as performance, upgrades, and reliability, there is plenty of useful information on the web. Final thing, calling any car "ricer" is just ignorant. A car can have ricer mods and therfore be referred to as a "ricer" but there is no such thing as a stock ricer car. Ive seen mustang ricers, civic ricers, and jetta ricers...doesnt mean any of these cars in stock form are "ricer." Thats my :2cents:

posted by  05BlackWRX

It's a good car. Very high rated reliability, and if you are looking for some fun, you could make some relatively inexpensive modifications on it to give it a kick in power. Good choice. My first car was a honda too.

posted by  Bronxie

Your Message