Looking to buy a good car, tell me whats good

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Looking to buy a good car, tell me whats good

Well its time for me to replace my 95 Mazda Millenia S Supercharged with a different car. I am thinking about buying a 04-05 Subaru WRX Sti but I just want to know if that is a car what I think it is. I heard a 06 Cobalt SS can beat a WRX Sti but I wasent really sure. My friend owns a 06 Mustang v6 and I am looking for something that for sure it can take-off b4 him. His car is stock and I am looking for a car that can beat it so a stock vs stock. Post some cars that would be good and not cars that cost over $35k.

posted by  EliteScouter

STis and EVOs kill Cobalt SSs stock. They absolutely obliterate a V6 Mustang.

posted by  PontiacFan27

How are the Dodge SRT-4's? Are they any good to compare againts a WRX Sti?

posted by  EliteScouter

if u dont mind getting on used u can always get a charger srt or rt wich ahs a 6.1 litre hemi. im pretty sure that it can beat it. and if a charger is to big there always the caliber srt

posted by  81-camaro

SRT-4s are fast, but not STI fast. Plus, its FWD compared to AWD so traction is going to be an issue when you start making a good deal more power if you plan on modding. They dont call STIs and EVOs Ferrari-killers for nothin :thumbs:

posted by  PontiacFan27

What about an '04 350z? It's around 20,000 according to kbb. Well, the regular 2d coupe is.

posted by  Bronxie

Regardless to what some people will tell you, SRT-4's don't compare to STi's. An SRT-4 is comparable to a WRX.

posted by  05BlackWRX

If you want to kill a v6 mustang stock, you only need a wrx to do the job...For around 35k here is what I reccomend...

EVO
STi
350Z
--------
WRX
SRT-4
CoboltSS

posted by  05BlackWRX

Your Message