Integra help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Integra help

does anyone know where i can fine a 1998 acura integra without an engine?

posted by  anticrombie990

junkyard perhaps! or down beside the road in a nasty neighbourhood, or underneath a motorway bridge!

posted by  True_Brit

Where you live?

posted by  99integra

i live in strongsville ohio...by cleveland but im willing to travel to pick it up

Ah, I got some family in Cleveland, a Teg might be hard to come by there though, just check some junk yards or Ebay motors

posted by  99integra

well ive been looking and havent been able to find anything...what i wanted to do was put a turbonetics turbo on with a cold air intake and stuff like tht..o and but a b16c1 engine in it..i think thts right

First of all, you mean B18C. No such thing as a B16C. Second, if you're willing to travel check big city classifieds or search on car selling websites. I've seen a few motor-less DC2 Integra's at Cars.com in the Chicago-land area. GSR's are notorious for having their engines stolen in big cities. GL

posted by  elchango36

your right its b18c1(srry goin from a convo today) but i dont live in cleveland i live in the suburb sooo

dont know if this helps???
http://www.junkyarddog.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?categories=AC&city=Cleveland& state=Ohio&zip_code=&phone_area_code=&keywords=&boolean=and

posted by  True_Brit

Cars tend to go a little better, with engines...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

last i heard... i mean, they work without engines, but your legs tend to get tired quickly... that is unless your name is fred flinstone or barney rubble

posted by  mazda6man

wow are you retarted i said i was gonna put an engine in it

:banghead:

how did you NOT know he was joking?

posted by  nighthawk

Only a true "retart" can't spell the word "retarded" :tard:

And yes, all of what's been said previously was a joke.....sense of humour anybody? :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Does anyone know how to change Air-rise back to the original shocks. Or know anywhere I can find this information. If it helps I have a 1994 Acura Interga LS.

P.S. If you know a way we can have air-rise and be able to keep them thru the winter without having the air bags pop that would be even better.

posted by  mustang_baby

hello's?

posted by  nighthawk

If you're running into ice tall enough to reach your suspension you're going to have bigger problems. A good way to keep them safe would be to fab some sort of protection for them or wrap them in something. Bubblewrap suspension would kick ass.

posted by  PontiacFan27

im gunna guss, a few nuts n bolts, pull it out, replace with coil suspension, and insert nuts n bolts...

the air ride pops cuz of the cold huh...
iv actually never heard of that, but i suppose it makes sense

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message