Sidemarkers

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Sidemarkers

I need your opinion for something on my prelude. I wanna put on sidemarkers but I'm not sure wether to put amber or clear housing sides on. I say amber just cause it would look a little better in my opinion but clear also gives it that clean look that I like. What do you guys think?

posted by  Spanky2324

Clear

posted by  PontiacFan27

:stupid:

posted by  99integra

are sidemarkersthe american term for the indicator on the side of the car???

posted by  True_Brit

:stupid: I too have no idea, lol *story of his life*

posted by  Cliffy

cliffy and true brit, yeah thats what it is lol

and spanky, is there a picture of your prelude around the forum anywhere?
might depend on body style, color, etc

I wouldnt know what to do ethier, even though its such a small thing:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I see...we call them repeaters :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=22557
Posted that up a while back. Thats the lude. I'll post a thread tonight on what I've done to her and what I'm gonna do to her. Big project no money I like the odds:wink2: I was leaning more towards amber cause it's white.

posted by  Spanky2324

you do, i dont! i call them indicators quite simply

posted by  True_Brit

I assume you do mean the indicators on the wing? or more commonly on newer cars, the wing mirrors?...I so, they're known as repeaters in the UK.

posted by  Cliffy

oh yeah I remember that thread, lol

for that car id have to say the orange, white light on a white car like that looks kind of weird I think

posted by  nighthawk

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/Spanky2324/04-22-06_1913.jpg
I'd keep them the same color as your turn signals. If your gonna keep them oem amber (which I would), the amber sidemarkers would compliment them best. Same with white turn signals and sidemarkers. But like Nighthawk said, too much white can be a bad thing.

posted by  elchango36

Thanks guys yeah I'm going with the amber ones and I'll just wire them up to my current turn signals

posted by  Spanky2324

Are you gonna have them come on with your parking lights as well? Or are you gonna keep it JDM and have them just come on with your turn signals?

posted by  elchango36

Keepin it jdm baby:thumbs: anymore suggestions would be helpful as well

posted by  Spanky2324

Sweet! Hyper yellow foglight bulbs would be tits!:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message