which one

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  which one

hey what is the 2nd fastest car under 20,000 besides the srt-4. This can include used cars as well

posted by  phoshiz

SRT-4 is the fastest car under 20,000?
Notice they don't make SRT-4 anymore, so you'd have to compare it to any other used car.

And when guessing if any other car is faster than the SRT-4 you'd be right every time.

posted by  Valter

Are you still here? It only took two clicks of my mouse to bring up your old posts. Notice the dates.

I know that this has already been brought to your attention, but I'm throwing it at you again. I'm not even going to touch upon you're belief that you can't get a faster used car than an SRT4 for 20K. If by some miracle this money you have isn't printed by Milton Bradley, I don't want you driving on the streets with anything remotely quick. Please, explain to me how you have a car one day, then two days later your thinking about getting that car. I'd really like an answer as I'm a fan of magic, so please, any further posters please ask the same question.

EDIT
Who ever said that procrastinating by surfing CF instead of doing homework that you really should be doing doesn't pay off?

And then today he wants to know (although he didn't come out and ask, I think it's pretty safe to assume) what he can get for under 20K. If you're going to make stuff up at least put some effort into it. Jeez, kids these days :(

posted by  giant016

For me, the major problem would still be that he thinks the SRT-4 is the fastest thing 20,000 can buy! :laughing: :banghead:

posted by  Valter

2000 BMW m roadster..

If you don't believe me, here's some listings on cars.com

http://cars.com/go/search/fs_search_results.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType =22&cid=&dlid=&dgid=&amid=&cname=&zc=10580&makeid=5&modelid=5732&pageNumber =0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortf ield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7CE-ALL%7CM-_5_%7CB-2 0000%7CH-%7CD-_5732_%7CN-N%7CR-10000%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descend ing%7CY-_2001-2000-1999_%7CX-popular%7CZ-10580&aff=national&aff=national

I think the 0-60 time on them are about 5.1 secs...

And the 2004 dodge srt-4 does it in about 5.3 I think

So yeah, you suck

posted by  Bronxie

a SAAB 95 2.3 Aero is a pretty quick car!!!
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=401052226
could be had for around $15/20,000
(i did this using the AutoTrader UK and a online cash converter!)

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message