Any suggestions on what to buy?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Any suggestions on what to buy?

I'm looking to buy a new car, and have a few choices. Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V, Mazda 3 GT, or Dodge SRT-4. Dodge is best performer, but also most expensive. Lancer and Sentra are the same price in Canada, the Mazda a little more. Lancer is cheapest on insurance, Nissan most expensive. I am basing my purchase on 1)Price (which these cars all fit my price range) 2)Performance 3)Looks 4)Dealer Support/Warranty/Car Build Quality. I have gotten quotes and taken test drives, read lots of reviews and road tests, read some track tests, and looked at some forums. Even after all this research, I am still looking for what is going to be the best for my money. Any ideas?

posted by  theclapp

Buy a BMW! :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  BavarianWheels

I was looking at BMWs, 1992-1996 325 or 328, I could afford one with insurance, but repair costs would kill me. Anyone I have talked to told me to stay away from Beemers just for that reason. But I still love 'em.

posted by  theclapp

i was jus wondering.. jus exsactly how much do all those cars cost in U.S. dollars?

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

In US dollars, Lancer Ralliart runs for 17-20g, Sentra the same, SRT-4 20-23g, and the Mazda 3 18-22g. These prices are from base to optioned out with A/C tax, etc. Those are what prices are quoted as in magazines, what I have heard from forums, and on the dealer sites themselves.

posted by  theclapp

i c.. thx a bunch

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Also, I Would Like To Ask, If The Sentra Se-r Comes Only In Stick Or Doe Sit Also Come In Automatic? And Btw, How Is Your Progress So Far? I Am Also Thinkin Of Buying A Lancer Ralliart.. Im Having Trouble Deciding On What To Get.. Its Either Mazda6 Sports Sedan For Me Or A 04 Lancer Ralliart..

~so Have U Made A Decision Yet?

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Your Message