Skyline Fans Click Here

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Skyline Fans Click Here

Hey I am the utter most Skyline fan there is and if you have any questions about skylines feel free to ask me. I have any specs of all the Skylines New Too Old but the one skyline type i am most interested in is the, Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec III.

It has soo much power with Twin ball bearing ceramic turbochargers, and the 4.1 Dohc Valve 12 gauge just adds to its utter supremeness.

Feel free to post questions. :thumbs:

http://his-hers.com/funi89002gr.jpg

posted by  Skyline R34 GTR

looks ugly as sin, but i guess it'll go good.

posted by  Rhendrix

Hell, i'm a Skyline fan (hence the name) but that one in your sig looks like a model and not a real car... :2cents: :2cents:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

im sort of in the middle of the skyline r34 sedan
http://alljapanesecars.com/nissan/skyline%20sedan/2000/00er34_3.jpg
and the r33 GTR
http://alljapanesecars.com/nissan/skyline%20gt-r/1998/98bcnr33_1.jpg

you might be wondering why i likt the sedan better... why? i figure that with how long the skyline already is, it might as well be a 4door... i think it just fits it better (only my opinion)

posted by  mazda6man

LOL....why did you give four cents instead of two? and yes..looks like a model here too..still, it could be real lol

posted by  Cliffy

Yup...looks like a model...but Skylines are still cool! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

yeah that skyline looks awfully model-esque....im not a fan of the Skyline but i won't deny its potential.

posted by  SuperJew

Because i felt like it!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

people dont realize that you can make alot of different types of cars VERY fast if you know wut yer doing. Take John Shepards car, its a '91 Eagle Talon TSi, brand new that car cost 24K, and it runs an 8.76 @ 166mph, the cool part it, the car is street legal, and he ran it on street tires, not slicks, that would blow the doors off ANY Ferrari, Lambo, or anything else

http://www.shepracing.com

posted by  Talon TSi

but how many people take on "Ferrari, Lambo" in their normal cars?
besides, blowing the doors off expensive cars like that would only cop a large bill.
god knows why he got that when a GTiR would have been a good alternative :mrgreen:

posted by  Rhendrix

Director
FROM THE DESK OF: DR. MARY KABBAH.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
COOPEC BANK CI.
12 BP 2244 ABIDJAN 12
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE.
TEL:+22505002831.
E-mail: mary_kabbah@yahoo.fr

Attention.

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department COOPEC BANK CI. I am writing, following your address which I got through international network information when I was searching for a sure email contact because of the matter of urgency of this transaction.And I hope of
your relaibility to champion this business opportunity with me.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$23,700,000.00 (Twenty-three Million seven hundred US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 1999 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as the NEXT OF KIN in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a citizen of our country cannot stand as NEXT OF KIN to a foreigner.

We agree that 20% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 70% would be for me and my coulague. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated.Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter for more explanations.

Yours faithfully
Dr Mary Kabbah.

posted by  mary

Mary, I have read the letter you wrote and due to the fact that it was nothing to do with the topic in hand, have deleted it. I, the rest of the Moderation team and the Administration can view this letter if it's important.

Thanx

Cliff

posted by  Cliffy

If it's not a model, then it has some camber issues :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

HAHAHA, good point rider, those wheels do look a little crooked

posted by  Talon TSi

uhhh, if my talon ran 8's, id race EVERY Ferrari and Lambo i saw just so the owner would have to live with the fact that they spent 250K on a car that just lost to 2.0 lateral 4 :banghead: , keeping in mind Ferraris have a 6.2 V12

posted by  Talon TSi

wow, its been a while since ive been here. but anyways...

i love the r34 skyline too, its the most beautifulest car ive ever laid eyes on :mrgreen:

Speaking of skylines, how y'll diggin that R35 that nissan might bring over in '07.

posted by  importluva

Really? Niceness!

posted by  StiMan

hey bro, no offense but that skyline in ur post is one ugly mofo. please please keep the rice off this car, it really doesnt deserve that kinda punishment. if you feel the need for rice, ill be happy to buy you a copy of 2F2F. Peace.

posted by  importluva

I dont think he likes it... :thumbs: :mrgreen: :hi:

posted by  StiMan

the link i posted was deleted so here are some pics:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/img/gtr/4.jpg

http://www.automotiveforums.com/img/gtr/5.jpg

posted by  importluva

There is a GT-R III? I didn't know and im a huge skyline fan. Are you sure you don't mean the GT-R Vspec NUR? Cause, that is the last version of the Skyline r34 to be released. And i'm pretty sure that is a model man, I have seen HPI Nitro cars that look like that. Personally, i am against street racing, what is the point of endangering the lives of many people? If you are a real man, you take it to the tracks and do it right. Do not be a little boy, not being able to control their urges to drive 150km on city streets. Any car can reach any speed, just; do you have the money to do that? Heck, you can transplant a skyline engine (rb26det) into honda accord if you had the money. :D

posted by  aerith

Your Message