Need some help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Need some help

I am 18 years old, been driving a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse. Looking at a 1992 Mazda Miata right now, dont know much about cars. Just looking to learn more so i dont feel like a dumbass when people ask me about my own car. Doing lots of Import Tuner reading. lol.

posted by  hkyplayer92

Step one, stop reading Import Tuner. Stat.
Step Two, go to your local Borders Books or Barnes and Noble and look for a book on the Miata.
Step Three, please tell me why you're not planning on replacing the 2003 with the 1992.

posted by  PontiacFan27

well... the miata im looking at already has about 3 to 5g's in parts alone, with a rebuild motor.

posted by  hkyplayer92

Oh wow, *rebuilt* lol, i guess i should read what i wrote before i send it.

posted by  hkyplayer92

Make sure another mechanic checks everything over to make sure the rebuild actually happened, no matter if you trust this guy or not.

You should have a good deal of money left over after buying the Miata if you sell the Eclipse for it. If you aren't going to have a good deal of money left over, you're getting ripped off.

posted by  PontiacFan27

well i cant get much for the eclipse cuz its on a salvage title, but i should have a good ammount.

posted by  hkyplayer92

Ah, I see. Yeah, go for the Miata. But follow my advise, first. Enjoy your new ride and post pics.

posted by  PontiacFan27

alright, thanks very much.

posted by  hkyplayer92

Your Message