So I've upgraded from that Accord...

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  So I've upgraded from that Accord...

I now drive a 2005 Honda Civic Si. It's pretty nice, and an absolute blast to drive. For me at least. Of course the only things I have to compare it to are a '94 Volvo 850, '01 Mazda MPV, and an '89 Accord. The good thing is it's got plenty of power for me and drives better than anyhtign I've driven before. I could go on about it, but naw, I'm feeling lazy tonight, I'll just throw a couple of pics up and leave it at that.

http://a451.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_b16a7a88c6d9d00da0eef058 cf46e92a.jpg

http://a181.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_11b16ce44db3603beae601ad0 8b4c71c.jpg

posted by  jedimario

Looks really nice. Congrats :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

haha nice, civic boy are we now? :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I like to think that I love all cars somewhat, including Civics, GW :laughing:

And I do like the gearstick location.

posted by  jedimario

I noticed the plate on the back of your car. Say "hey" to Gary for me.

posted by  vwhobo

Is there anyone you don't know? :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Probably. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Nice car. I have a fondness for white cars....dunno why, I guess they just look sexy when they're clean, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

the good thing about white cars are they are very cheap (here in england anyway, mostly due to some of them being ex-police)

posted by  True_Brit

Yes, but the Police vehicles are cheap for other reasons, too. Like having faded paintwork around where the markings used to be, and holes or boards in the roof lining where the light bar once was. That's why UK forces are using silver cars now, as they don't fade so much and are easier to sell anyway! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

very nice EP

posted by  mazda6man

I've always liked the clean lines of the Civic Si, but you're pictures make it look almost sexay. Congrats on the car, it looks good in white.:thumbs:

posted by  moostang104314

Sweet, Welcome to the Hatchback club!:thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  elchango36

Congrats on the new car. Love white cars!

posted by  Voda48

Glad to be here, they're much easier to drive :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

a kid at my school drive a ex cop vic it has the black in the front and back then white in the middle and it ugnly as hell without the police stuff

posted by  Andrew0261

nice Si just don't be a moron and flip it like a friend of mind did while showing off to a group of girls.

posted by  aeprominant

Very nice, now shut up and turbo the crap out of that lil k

posted by  Zalight

Your Message