07 miata vs 07 mazdaspeed 3

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  07 miata vs 07 mazdaspeed 3

Ok so i just bought a 07 miata. i have come to the realization that i think i really wanted the mazdaspeed3 the hole time, so now im screwed over, i really want the speed3 anyone got any suggestions?

posted by  Khadgart

So you bought one of the most expensive items you are ever likely to buy, and now you've decided you should have chosen the alternative car.....Unless you have a sympathetic dealer I'd hazard a guess that you are indeed screwed. I'm not sure on the price difference, but an exchange could be in his favour though :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

You could look at ads for people selling used Mazda3s and ask them if they want to trade. Also post an ad on sites like craigslist.

posted by  giant016

Go to your dealer, and see if you can trade up to the MS3. Otherwise, try selling the MX-5. You might have to take a debt on it, but if really want out of it that might be your only option.

The MX-5 is a good car. It shouldn't disappoint.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Most expensive? it was only 25k, so i HIGHLY doubt that it will be the most expensive. anywho, i have desided to keep the miata, i drove the MS3 and it wasnt like i thought it was, plus the seat isnt as comfortable. so this thread is now pointless, but thanks everyone for helping

posted by  Khadgart

Which was why I said one of the most expensive....:thumbs:

And for alot of people I'd hazard a guess that that would be the single most expensive item they ever shell out on...:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah, most of us Americans are homeless.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Surely you don't have to own a property to be able to say you're not homeless? :laughing:

Or are things different over there?

posted by  Cliffy

You can rent, but most people buy their own home at some point in their lives.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I gathered that, I just responded to what you wrote....almost as if you would be homeless unless you bought a house, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Could've had a low mileage '06 for just $18k... :(

posted by  Car hippie

Your Message