How can you fit a 6'4" friend on the drivers side of a 3rd Gen. RX7?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  How can you fit a 6'4" friend on the drivers side of a 3rd Gen. RX7?

ok some help here...me and my boi went to a used car dealer...and we saw a 93' RX7....my friend is 6'4" and im 5'6" he wants to buy the RX7 but theres a problem....he gets in and his right leg is touching the steering wheel...so it looks uncomfortable...we was trying to think of a way to make him fit....what should we do? move the brackets back? and there was another problem....the steering wheel....the shit dont TILT? why??? if anyone knows anything about these RX7's let me know....

posted by  soljahx

how about you introduce yourself - you will get absolutely no help until you do so.

oh and when you make your font red it makes you look like either an attention whore or simply a dumbass. :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

yo man...im new to this thing and you gonna come at me all hard? man red is my favorite color...is there a problem? damn...

posted by  soljahx

Color is no big deal...just so it doesn't wear on the eyes...

posted by  BavarianWheels

HEY, you from Philly U silly-nilly. 6'4" don't fit the wheel, have him buy it for u, what a steal, take the passenger seat out, sit him in the back and give yo big boi a bag of crack. :screwy: As you can tell,this is my first time at the rap crap.LMAO, and kind of embarassed :oops:

posted by  lectroid

you an idiot man...

posted by  soljahx

I know I'm an idiot, no way around that. Hoped you would have a sense of humor. I checked out your web site and listened to your music,,, I was pleasantly surprised, I liked it. Good luck to you and your bro's. Don't stop posting here, were glad to have you. Maybe you can get used to a/some rednecks. :thumbs: Also, your friend won't be satisfied with the Rx7, I'm a small statured person as you, and also have owned an RX7, he will be absolutly miserable if he buys that car. :2cents:

posted by  lectroid

dude....if he can't fit in the car then thats the end of it. nothing you can do short of moving the whole seat and therefore f*cking up the interior will do anything.

posted by  SuperJew

lectroid, I don't think you quite have it to battle on 8 mile, I mean, come on, you don't try to make EVERYTHING rhyme. :screwy: :mrgreen:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Shutup, mudder puck :smoke:

posted by  lectroid

yeah well i dont think my friend would be miserable because it is like his favorite car lol...oh yeah its koo you can joke around and stuff...but i dont mind rednecks talking trash haha jk....juss dont get over board....and im koo...

but yeah i ono whats going on...im supposed to get a 94' Supra TT but i do not know whats going on with that dealership....take forever to get back at me about my loans and stuff...

posted by  soljahx

Bust a nut on your buddies ride. Lots of luck :doh:I don't talk TRASH! :sleep:

posted by  lectroid

yo lectroid.. nice flo man, that shit was hilarious lol!... and about this tall "HOMEBOY OF YOURS" not being able to fit in a rx7.. man plain simple, he cant fit and thats tha bottom line.. this whole thread is a joke, waste of space.. and also, stop postin ur damn pic in every post u have here cuzz, u got tha wrong color on.. gotta love tha BONE thugs tho.. deuce*

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

wrong color? man you need to chill....red is my fav color wtf about my pic anyways who cares..ill put another one up with my other car...94' Supra TT...i mean come on dawg...why all the hate in this forum...and its not a waste of thread...juss wanted to know someone who was tall like my homie and did something to fit in the RX7...but yeah bone thugs is my shit...

posted by  soljahx

I say your post was a joke, e.1999-BTNH, you bassically repeated what SJ stated earlier, and for what? so you could have a pop at someone? :banghead: ....also, the numerous posting of a pic after each post is what's better known as a 'singnature picture'...it's there untill he chooses to remove or change it :banghead: ...Good luck with the car soljahx :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey man, you post whatever sig pic you like, don't mean we have to like it, but that's your choice :thumbs: I ain't got a clue what bone thug sh*t thing is. What is it?

posted by  lectroid

back to the original question before this conversation goes further down the gutter - How to fit a 6'4 person into an RX-7?

Either he is not going to fir into the car and needs to buy a Crown Vic or he is going to have to shrink.

Similar to the car rental outfit here in Chattanooga the company I work for uses when we do longer distance driving trying to fit two of us who are 5'10 and over 220 lb and another person who was 6'1 230 lb into a Dodge Neon - it just aint going to happen unless some one is willing to ride in the car with their knees in their chin.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

thanks man. :thumbs:

posted by  soljahx

bone thugs is a rap group lol...

posted by  soljahx

stop being a f*g, jus cause u run this forum place dosnt mean u tha man... we all know his damn pic is annoying.. who wants to look at his face after every dam post he makes anywayz? (maybe u).. i mean its koo if ur sig pic is a pic of a car or sumthin else, but not ur damn FACE mannn. and him saying "thats me and my 3000gt" 1 word "show-off" bwahaha! mr "i got another car, its a supra blah blah blah" .. aint no1 in here need to know how he looks or what kinda car he has man, if some1 does need to know, 1 post of ur pic is enough man...go to the introduction forums. whats tha purpose of this signature pic anywayz? u think u gon get girlz in here? ni**a pleaseeeeee, only hoes u gon get is homosexual's. and me repeating what sjew said? im glad sum1 see's it my way.. and FYI. i dont read other peoples post, i didnt even notice sj posting that, i only read tha first post of whoever started the thread. and souljax wanksta, u want a solution? tell ur bud to get a convertable.

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Whew...that hurts my reading eyes!!

Ok mate.......dont call me a f*g, it aint big..and it aint clever, bit like your knob really. I was simply stating the facts and if you cant take it, either PM me, post that you were wrong to act like you did or leave this thread well alone :banghead: ...I suggest you buck up your ideas and while you're at it, learn to type...I think you'll find, and I'm sure everybody agrees, that I'm a laid back guy, I just dont have to take crap from you :screwy:

posted by  Cliffy

arite mate, u tha man... ill take a spelling class for you. :fu:

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

time to put you on probation. whos :fu: ing who now? :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

like cliffy boy here, i aint got any time to continue this.. so im shuttin up.. and besides, i already said what i had to say. no point in me going on pardner.

what does probation do anywayz???

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Didn't you receive a PM explaining that?...anyway, I thought you weren't continuing in this thread?..Ok, Probation means you are being watched very closely untill UFF desides you've served your time :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

Whew, hurt my reading eyes and that other pair of eyes I have too :doh: I couldn't even finish reading it :ticking:

posted by  lectroid

no i only agreed onto taking a spelling class... i love this forum to much, what would u guys do widout me? where would all tha excitement be huh? admit it, everytime u log onto CF dont u wonder what i got to say next? come on cliffy boyy.. say it!

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Actually you're not the first...believe it or not...and you won't be the last.

The others have either changed, or left...which will you do?

oh well, no im not leaving anytime soon till i get my car :wink2: , and no, im not one of the old members that either changed names... btw i didnt get a PM concerning this probation thing.

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

That's interesting...I didn't mean changed names and came back, I meant changed their style and are taking a little pride in their intelligence and not in their ignorance.

(cross checking IP's with other losers of the past :laughing: )

all i heard was.. blah blah blah *cough* bullshit *cough* blah blah blah ... "cross checking IP's" ?

btw, i would like a lil information about the guy that is entertainin me so much at work.

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

So you heard that? Might want to check out the shrinks office. This is a forum, you read. Not hear.

posted by  DodgeRida67

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! AYE! BAVARIAN.. CHECK OUT WHAT DIS GUY HAD TO SAY... "YOU READ NOT HEAR" OHHHH PLEASE....... SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT PEOPLE COMMING OUT OF THE CUTS TRYNA GET THEIR FAME ON ME.. U GUYS ARE HILARIOUS I SWEAR...

YO DODGE RIDER, HOW'D U GET IN THA MIX MAN?? AINT NOBODY TALKIN TO U, GO BACK BEING SILENT IN THIS FORUM.. LIKE I TOLD MANY... U AINT GON GET FAME BY SAYING STUPID REMARKS MAN.. WTF IS THAT "U READ NOT HEAR" BWAHAHAHA!! THATS A GOOD ONE..

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

* Closed *

posted by  Unfedfat

props to Adam for closing the thread. :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

Thank you Adam

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Your Message