Which car is better

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Which car is better

i have a 30,000 spending budget and i have narrowed my choices down to a 350z, infiniti g35 or subaru wrx sti. i need help chosing a car and i would awesome for your guys opinion.

Take this poll. it will only take 30 seconds. thanks

posted by  DGrayWaLL

I think if you ask yourself what exactly you want to get out of the car you will likely answer your own question, personally I would take the 350Z

posted by  talon_esi98

I would go for the STi. Best bang for your buck.

posted by  junebug

Actually you can get a 350Z here for around 26 if you dont throw in every single bell and whistle that you can possibly imagine and then with the 4K you have left you can throw a greddy turbo on it and smoke the sti that you payed about 5K more for, but Im predjuced to the 350Z so that could have something to do with it.

posted by  talon_esi98

:cussing: Wheres the poll? I would go with the STi cuz someone said it...what are the choices?

posted by  StiMan

nah man...get a g35 coupe...

posted by  soljahx

The poll was removed because it was in the form of a link...to a website, and nothing to do with the subject :thumbs: ...I think I'd go with the STi too :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

go for the G35...its the Bimmer beater for less. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

if i had teh choice i would prolly go for the WRX but the 350Z is pretty damn tight as well... i like the body on the 350Z more too so that could be a selling point cuz they arent that different speed wise and stuff..... the WRX would win in a race but the 350Z has awesome handling..... i would make a choice between those two deffinatly.....

posted by  Stillalive2029

The STi would own everything and it is Japanese so the handling is nice just like the price and reliability... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

SUBURU STi MAN

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

aaarrggg.... the pain, the ignorance.... STOP aaahhhhhhhh. Ok a car being japanese Doesnt make it handle nice......a car designed to handle good, Handles good ok?

posted by  Arthur

Dumb*ss! It is Subaru....the "t" in my name is not capitalized cuz when I registered it took it away...

posted by  StiMan

I think he was just saying 'SUBARU STi........MAN'...I might be wrong though...I mean, I often dont have a clue lol

posted by  Cliffy

I AINT CALLIN OUT UR NAME FAGGOT! U EVER HERD OF A "TYPO" BITCH! UGLY ASS MOTHER PHUKKER WHO'S PROLLY 30 AND STILL AINT GOT A LADY TO SLEEP WID AT NIGHT..

AS I WAS SAYING.. GET A SUB"A"RU STI MAN!!!!!!!

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Easy on the language...just think about peace & harmony :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Dang! Ok...jeez! Just so ya know I am no where near 30 years old...You need to watch your language little man!

posted by  StiMan

SURE BUDDY... SO I GUESS I GOT THA PART OF YOU NOT FINDING A GIRL TO SLEEP WID IS RIGHT EH? :laughing:

"hey cliffy boy, im pointin the finger at subarusti mann.. he called me a dumbass". for once.. i didnt start trouble this time"

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Part A: Yes...I guess you are correct
Part B: Dumb*ss is not a hideously bad word, and you deserved it by spelling Subaru wrong...

posted by  StiMan

Part A: im jus phukkin wid u mannn..

Part B: dumbass hurts my feelings.. and besides, u act like u never mispelled a damn word in ur whole "IN-TIRE LYFE!!"

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

stop talking like an idiot e.1999-BTNH and spell words in their correct form.
"phukkin?" :screwy:
my god. what you people are doing to the poor english language. :cussing:

back to the topic, i'd probably go for the STi, because of its grip.. but it all depends on what you want the car for - hill climbs, rally, motorkhana or other dirt events then the STi wins hands down, drivability and sheer awesomness the 350z, and i dont know squat about the g35..
even so.. i'd get a GTiR :mrgreen:

posted by  Rhendrix

lol, that's so after-school special man :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

OMG, SHUT UP RETARD... UR NOT GOING TO GET FAME THAT WAY MANN.. WHATS WID THA ENGLISH TEACHERS IN HERE? I CAN SPELL THA WAY I WOULD LIKE TO JUS LIKE HOW YOU GUYS CAN POST ANY SIGNATURE PIC U WANT TO. NI**A PLZZZZZZ... STOP BEING A HYPOCRIT PHUKKIN LOSER. GO BACK SUCKIN UR MOMMA'S NIPPLES B*TCH!

"hey cliffy boy, here goes another loser tryna pop on me.. cant blame me on this one"

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

People "pop" on you because you display your pathetic ignorance and laziness through your ghetto spelling. It may be cool while you're jumping through a sprinkler on a hot day there in the projects, but it only is looked down on in real society as plain ignorance. It seems you are an inner city child...and loving it. If you're gonna play a "Playa"...don't blame us for treating you like a pimp. You apparently like idea.

posted by  BavarianWheels

:orglaugh: BWAHAHA i love tha way u guys talk man.. "It may be cool while you're jumping through a sprinkler on a hot day there in the projects" omg.. wthell does that mean? ROFL.. and baby, u got tha definition wrong for the word "playa" and "pimp"... please explain what u mean by people treating me like a pimp mannn, u used tha wrong words in tha wrong sentence. and FYI, im jus being str8-up. "People "pop" on you because you display your pathetic ignorance and laziness through your ghetto spelling" vice-versa, people "pop" on me first cause of how i spell.. so y cant i talk back man.. u think im jus goin to leave my mouth shut? no way... check out who made remarks on me first in this thread man.. how u gon say that.. u guys are jus a buncha smart ass'es. u guys actually entertain me. no wonder i love posting here.

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

I find it both amusing and a good thing that I used both words in the wrong context in ghetto talk (of which apparently only you understand) but I'm willing to bet that the majority of the readers of this understand.

Keep on speaking ghetto and you'll keep on being treated ghetto here and in your *real* life. Have fun working at McDonald's as your career. :laughing:

i actually work in san francisco at a lawfirm, im an accountang / billing clerk at age 19.. i get payed 13.50 an hour and i have my own cubical.. i bet i am doing much better than your 30 year old ass who gets no money of forums lol.. and for your information.. i am here jus to get on ur ass.. and tha more u guys get mad, tha more entertain i get.. i dont really care what u guys say, jus aslong i see the anger in you guys, it makes my day in the office allll goooooooooooooooood.

and also i find it amusing also that u used those words in a sentence like that.. :laughing: u ARE hilarious!...

and also, u do have tha part rite about me being a city kid good.. GJ :thumbs:

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

Not a city kid...an INNER CITY CHILD...huge difference. See...you don't read too well and you're ignorant of when you are being belittled.

Wow..you're almost at 28k a year!! You must take a rake to work with you every day. And your very own cubical? I'm jealous...really!

And exactly what does an "accountang" /billing clerk do...apparently no typing skills, accuracy, or ability to communicate properly involved. :orglaugh: Or...maybe you work for a law firm that caters to the inner city folk trying to stay on unemployment so as not to have to work or those pursuing frivolous law suits so that they can purchase that set of "spinner rims" they saw at Pep Boys. I'll bet that's it.

I'll bet it's Larry Parker you work for...or Binder and Binder... :clap:

HEY, ADMIT IT.. NOT BAD FOR A GUY THAT JUS GOT OUTTA HIGH SKOO MAN. MY POSITION IS CALLED AN ACOUNTANT / BILLING CLERK.. BASICLY ALL I DO IS TYPE DOCUMENTS, FILES, BILL COMPANIES, MAIL LETTERS, XEROX SHIT, TYPE SHIT, ANSWER PHONE CALLS, FILE FOLDERS BASICLY OFFICE WORK..

AND PLEASE.. Y DO U GUYS ALWAYS CRITICIZE LIL TYPO'S? IT SHOWS U HOW DESPERATE U R JUS TO GET ME BACK :laughing: .. THATS BASICLY ALL U CAN SAY ABOUT ME THAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE. AND I ADMIT, IM NOT A GOOD TYPER..

AND AGAIN ALL I HEARD WAS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... WHOS LOOKIN LIKE A CHILD NOW? FIRST U INSULT ME BY SAYING I WORK AT MCDONALDS, THEN I TELL U WHERE I REALLY WORK AT, AND AGAIN U INSULT ME.. WHATS NEXT? U GONNA ASK ME WHAT I DO AT WORK AND U GON CRITICIZE THAT TO? LOL , U GUYS ARE HYPOCRITS LMAO.. I LIKE U THA MOST HERE. AND I KNOW I HAVE A GOOD JOB.. AND NO MY JOB DOSNT CATER SHIT OR IS CALLED BINDER AND BINDER, WE ARE ACTUALLY AFFLIATED TO CHARLES SCHWAB

posted by  e.1999-BTNH

I'm glad you are not reading and interpreting official documents! Your ignorance in the written word is quite apparent.

The implication was that you'll end up at McDonald's if you keep up your "playa" act in your real life. It was a prophetic, if you will, statement.

Yes...I sometimes harp on spelling...especially to street thugs like you. Street thug in the sense that that is what you are portraying on this forum.

So again I'll mention...continue in you ghetto language writing here or in your speech to those around you and you'll continue to belittle yourself. Others, like me, will follow suit.

28k is pretty good income if you're still living at home with your mommy and/or daddy. Try living on your OWN with that in SF and you won't be living too "large."

Get an education...and show that you are educated and not a street thug.

Bav, don't get all upset over this guy. It's not worth it. As he said, he's getting entertained by you posting :ohcrap:

e.1999-BTNH, you need to leave this place. Think not? OK, we'll just ban you eventually. I doubt you have a job as you say. 13.50/hour is nothing to brag about. I'm a computer programmer and I was given an offer from fed-ex to program data into a DB for 75/hour. My friend made 14/hour at a truck stop hosing down big rigs. On top of all this, I'm betting your 12 years old. :screwy:

Leave us alone. This is a car forum, we help people with there car troubles and discuss what we love: Automobiles. We are not here to play childs games.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I'm hardly upset over this.

As much as he's entertained by me and/or this forum, I'm more entertained that he would want to portray himself as an ignorant "street thug" that doesn't know any better. You see, only in the inner city is ignorant and non-educated viewed as "cool."

"Pride in ignorance breeds the ignorant."~Bav

Your Message