i dont know shit

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  i dont know shit

hey, i am new to the whole scene and stuff. i was just curious as to how to get into clubs and if any one knows of any in my area (southern oregon). right at this moment i dont have a car. i have a ghetto dodge van with 221 grand on the odom. the transmission is currently slipping though, so im going to start working on that this weekend. i have a tight pioneer setup though :D if any one knows of any good sites or anything that might help me learn and get involved, it would be great

sparkie

posted by  sparkie

Well if you want to get involved look into the link in my sig. There is no chapter open in oregon yet, but we have just opened one in SoCal. Check out the forums to see if it is what you are looking for.

posted by 

that sucks that there is nothing in oreogn. for a first time car to put cash into, what kinds of cars are good? i want to get the new protoge when i get the $ and credit. but other wise im not to sure. i was thinking some thing along the lines of an eclipse, celica, civic, jetta, some kind of nissan possibly, or any thing that reall catches my eye. im looking for style, speed, and handling. size doesnt matter too much, but it does help to be small and light

sparkie

posted by  sparkie

Umm... i would have to say a 300zx ... mainly b.c i have one and there are only 2 in the town that i live in and i've seen only about a total of about 15 sence i've been driving it (2 years now) O_O but that is just my area. but anyway , look into the Z cars 280,300,350 O_o

(please dont flame me , i love the ZX's)

posted by  garana blade

what are the pros and cons of the 300? i dont know to much about this particular car. if you have any info on it that would be great. im interested in the wieght, acceleration, handling, looks, cumfort, etc...
sparkie

posted by  sparkie

I like the title of this thread. At least he's honest, Spirited Driver take note.

posted by  vwhobo

Speaking of style...small and light...(and a tad off topic)

As soon as this becomes available in the States...I'm buying one. They are so...(almost typed out c-u-t-e)...zippy and fun looking.

I did see the Nissan clone of this being used as Parking Enforcement in a So. Cal. city. (I'm not sure, it might even have been a Toyota)

posted by  BavarianWheels

Is that a Smart car? It's definately close.

posted by  vwhobo

Yup!

I wonder if I could squeeze a 2180 Type I engine in there somewhere. Freakin' wheelie machine from hell.

posted by  vwhobo

I'd definitely opt for the Brabus package!! Or something of the nature.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/picture_library/dir_14/car_portal_pic_7411.jpg

oooo, BIG POWER!!!!!!

posted by  Satty101

yeah i saw SO many smarts while in europe...even a brabus one!

(a good front view)

posted by  SuperJew

That's cool and everything, but you stopped helping sparkie like 8 posts ago. Sorry sparkie, but if I could help you, I would.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

you realize this always happens, right?

posted by  SuperJew

Oh yes I realize. Just about every single time.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

I don't think sparkie much cares. He hasn't been with us for a year now. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah. I guess if he did care, he would say something. At least I would hope so.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Also, remember, it's not about all me,right now.

posted by  lectroid

holy shit...are you serious? dammit, ive been duped again!

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message