nissan 300zx

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  nissan 300zx

would any one believe a nissan 300zx going 225

posted by  resistanceking

Attention Car-Forums.com members. We now have a new village idiot. :banghead:

It's easy to tell when 7th grade gets out for the summer, isn't it?

posted by  vwhobo

If we say yes are you going to go around telling people thats how fast yours is? Because if you will, then yeah it totally could go that fast.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Wait...225mph or km/h? I could see a 300ZX doing 140mph...

posted by  chris_knows

His location is North Carolina. He's American. Worse, he's Southern American. He doesn't even know the metric system exists.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I don't think he's a stereotypical redneck...He likes imports :laughing: But he most likely doesn't know what the metric system is lol.

posted by  chris_knows

That is without a doubt the most ignorant statement I've ever read... Even from you. It looks like you're back to your old job being the forum's village idiot. You're very good at it. Put your dunce cap back on and go stand in the corner. Moron. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Yee-haw! I'm glad you stopped plowing it to your sister-cousin long enough to leave that dose of wisdom with me.

Thanks.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Just when I thought you couldn't sound any stupider. Good job.

posted by  vwhobo

i was going to correct you but it looks better that way. :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  glagon1979

Apparently that's acceptable, it just sounds funny, lol...Assuming you're talking about "stupider"...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

:wink2:

"Stupider" is a non-standard adjective that is a comparative of stupid. It's not commonly used and it sounds funny. That's why I thought it would fit this situation well. "Stupider" is found in many (but not all) dictionaries (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stupider&r=66). His second remark was stupider than his first (if that's possible), and he's obviously the stupidest person in this thread. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

As glad I am about you mentioning my school, you forgot Virignia Tech :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Well, ya see, it was a joke. But apparently hobo spent to much time at the swimmin' hole and not enough time schoolin'. He can't see the difference. So he counters with "you're stupid!" twice because he can't think of anything better to say.

posted by  PontiacFan27

For the sake of truth, honesty and full disclosure, I only called you stupid in this thread once. A person of even minimal intelligence can see that. But for you to grasp that fact, you'd have to have the ability to read simple sentences, have a modicum of critical thinking skills and the ability to count with the toes on one foot. I mean a normal persons foot, because an inbred, webtoed, retard like yourself doesn't know if he has four or just one. But then they're better for the swimmin' hole, eh?

All you have to do is man up for the first time in your life, appologize for making an ignorant comment, and it's over. Until you do you'll just further prove my statement about you being the village idiot.

posted by  vwhobo

Sorry, I just threw "moron" "idiot" and "ignorant" into the same category as "stupid" (or stupider, whatever Southern education calls for).

At least now you're just using the same insult I used on you on me. I guess thats a step above "you're stupid" for your comebacks, though.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I don't think that comment was ignorant or prejudiced...The only bigoted people today are grandparents :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

You really are stupid, and as I predicted your posts are just further confirming such. Go get yourself a dictionary and someone who knows how to operate it. Have them look up the two words "stupid" and "ignorant" and have them explain the definitions to you. They have VERY different meanings. Always have and always will. Once you know the difference, you'll no longer be ignorant concerning the definitions of those two words, but you'll always be stupid. It's in your DNA. You should be proud of yourself. I am.

Have a nice day,stupid.

posted by  vwhobo

I know the difference, and no they are not VERY different. Stupid people are ignorant and ignorant people are stupid. Thats the way it is.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I guess you're correct. All these definitions definitely fit you. And you can see they mean the same thing.

stupid - noun: a person who is not very bright
stupid - adjective: lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
stupid - adjective: without much intelligence

ignorant - adjective: lacking information or knowledge
ignorant - adjective: lacking basic knowledge
ignorant - adjective: lacking sense or awareness
ignorant - adjective: lacking general education or knowledge
ignorant - adjective: lacking knowledge or skill

http://www.markhope.com/sub_cats/email/imagebank/too_stupid.jpg

Moron.

posted by  vwhobo

Pontiac fan I always thought you were a dumbass, then you recommended a Mustang over a Z06, and I KNEW you were a dumbass, OR half retarded.

Im from way south in Texas and currently live in Northern Texas and Im without a doubt a redneck, hick, good ole boy, whatever you wanna call it. I dip snuff, go hog stickin, drink beer, have bon fires,go muddin, have a southern draw, and usually drop the Gs off words. But I am without a doubt more intelligent than you. Im currently on a full ride scholarship, that I didnt even apply for, it was offered to me for outstanding academics. SO BLOW ME.

Id rather live in Mexico than the Northern States just because of people like you.

posted by  Enthusiast

Ohh and to the OP. I could see it, but not one that even resembles a stock 300zx. If you can look up bonneville records i'd advise you to do that, I remeber reading about one that was highly modified and ran pretty fast out there.

posted by  Enthusiast

Hmm...Cancun or Massachusetts. I don't think my decision would have anything to do with the people living in either place.

posted by  giant016

Saying you had outstanding academics in Texas is just like saying you're the best smelling piece of shit in the pile. So?

posted by  PontiacFan27

Yeah you're right, I recieved a 34 on the ACT and a 1990 on the new SAT and graduate with a 103 final average.

You're right I'm probably a slack-jawed dumbass.

Better?

posted by  Enthusiast

I'D SAY SO!!!!! :laughing: J/P

im still waiting for him to prove me wrong in the other thread explaining why a big block wont "bolt up" in place of a small block.

posted by  glagon1979

And still you can't properly spell simple words like yeah, you're, I'm and dumbass. I agree with what you're saying, but you need to clean up your act if you want to be taken seriously. You're not helping your own cause.

posted by  vwhobo

I'm sorry about that. I rarely worry about grammar when I'm on a forum. I also always type fast so I have quite a few typos and letters left out. I always get someone bitchin at me for my grammar, and I never really care, but now that there was a comment made about the intelligence level in the south, I'll watch it a little better.

posted by  Enthusiast

Ive already been there for a year and my Comp I and II professor (same guy) is pretty strict about grammar, and I got As in both classe. When Im writing a paper I write slowly, and carefully to check for mistakes. I don't really do that on a Car Forum because I could care less if I misspell a word.

posted by  Enthusiast

Your Message