gear changes

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  gear changes

I've seen a couple of modified cars driving by and they make a really cool sound as the gears change... he engine revs up and makes a sound (like a air piston) as it changes gears. Anyone know what this is.

posted by  mtak2003

Propably a BOV on a Turbocharged Car

posted by  Enthusiast

If he doesn't know what a blow-off valve sounds like, do you honestly think he's gonna know how it's abbreviated?

posted by  elchango36

its a BOV but that says nothing to you...its a blowoff valve...still nothing? its a drizzle for turbo DO know what a turbo is right?

either that or some asshole grinding gears in his tyte whip

posted by  newyorker

There's no need to be condescending...ass:tard: ! Honestly if you guys are gonna help, at least have the common sense and proper manners to do it properly. He came here for help. He came here to learn. It's why a lot of us came here. And yet you, newyorker, insist on noob-bashing. Shame on you!

posted by  elchango36

im sorry :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message