08 lancer gts or civic si or sentra spec-v

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  08 lancer gts or civic si or sentra spec-v

Any ideas whic car is the better deal/nicer car? I can spend up to $21K on a new car that will need to last me at least 6-7 years. I like the look and functionality of the gts but the si and the sentra are bit faster for the price. Suggestions??

posted by  calvinnnnn

either of them that doesnt have the letters S-E-N-T-R-A in it
or nissan

posted by  mazda6man

Personally I hate all of them but I do think that the Civic is my choice betweem them, just because of the way it drives.

I also kinda like the way the lancer looks.

posted by  Enthusiast

MKV GTI. It's what I'm getting when I graduate. Drive one for yourself and you'll understand why I won't even consider any other FWD car.

posted by  elchango36

Without driving them, I'll take the Si, but you need to get behind the wheel of all of them. Is the Caliber SRT4 out yet? That'll be another car to look at.

posted by  giant016

Nope. But I was gonna suggest he wait to try it.

Get the Honda out of the 3. It'll have much better resale value than the others.

posted by  What

I'd say the Civic, but I don't have any knowledge of the other two. The Lancer has only recently made it to the UK, and the Sentra has never been here (although the Sentra is kind of like our Primera, although one of the Infinity cars has more in common with that I believe(can't remember which one, lol))

posted by  Cliffy

cobalt SS

posted by  Enthusiast

colbalt SS = :roll:
asian car forum... i highly doubt hes considiring a gm

posted by  mazda6man

Haha didnt even think about that but he probably should as much as I hat FWD cars, Id probably actually drive an SC SS. Way underated and really quick and easy to make power with. Chevy needs an ecotec powered s2000 killer.

posted by  Enthusiast

My bro has a cobalt ss/sc and it's wicked... i think he's about to install a turbo on it:rock:

posted by  Semaj

Civic Si easy. Same performance as sentra, but better ride and resale and reliability. Mitsu looks great but it doesnt have the power of the Si IIRC

posted by  newyorker

Civic also means, every mother... has one on the block.

But....I'd take the 4 door SI, definately out of all of them. Maybe the Sentra, but that's me.

posted by  Integra_LS

Oh, and no thank you on the cobalt.

posted by  Integra_LS

Your Message