Subaru Impreza BIIGGG help Please

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Subaru Impreza BIIGGG help Please

I need some big help with a Subaru Impreza. Is it possible to turn a regular Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sedan into a WRX? Is it possible to give a Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sedan a turbo engine and an intercooler (and whole system)?

posted by  Rocco7070

Anything is possible. It just depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Not being an expert on such a conversion, I can't tell you how much it would cost.

posted by  hondaman

what year is the car?

short-yes its possible we have a shop close to me that does WRX swaps all day. they did an 07 STi swap into a unicorn (older subbie). they are primarily subaru related.

long- It can be done, but give me the year of the car and such so I can do a bit of digging for you..also whats your location? if ur close to here i will give u the shop number and u can talk to them. the shop is very good...ive seen a timelapse video of their work..they did a whole WRX swap in 6 hours...THATS skill

posted by  newyorker

My car is a 2007 model 2.5i Impreza. And I live in MD.

posted by  Rocco7070

PMed you back.. thtey are in nazareth pa but worth the drive trust me they are great

posted by  newyorker

hey bro is the exact model of your car??? i have the exact same question in mind that u had :P i recently bought a 2005 IMPREZA GX, and i want to convernt mine to WRX 2.

posted by  vinnyd

Just do an STi swap...best 9000 dollars you will ever spend...that or you can just get an STi

posted by  newyorker

Your Message