Integra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Integra

So im getting a 1996 Acura Integra in about a month. My dad bought it in the 90's and used it untill my oldest sister got her license and then see had it, then my second oldest sister got it. But now she is going away to college and i get it for now. I am learning how to drive manual now so i can get it soon. So my question is how fast is this car? Can i smoke most of my friends?

posted by  Sloman113

Do most of your friends drive Ferraris or Tercels?

Jeez, what a dumb question. :doh:

posted by  Mathew

Ofcourse you can, the integra is the greatest car ever made.

posted by  GreekWarrior

LMAO!!!:orglaugh: How the hell can we tell you that when (A.) we don't know what type of Integra you have and most importantly (B.) WE have no freakin' clue what your friends drive.:wink2:

posted by  elchango36

Just what we need..another boy ri.....racer

posted by  newyorker

Says the guy who has a Civic with a "remoulded" exhaust and big black alloys....:laughing:

But yeah, it was a stupid question.....With an attitude like that he's going to kill himself soon enough!

posted by  Cliffy

My exhaust sounds killer, and dont hate on my wheels man

posted by  newyorker

I quite like the wheels actually (they'd look nicer with disc brakes behind the rears but ya can't have it all, lol), but the exhaust isn't doing anything for me. The point I was trying to make was that of "Pot, Kettle, Black"....

posted by  Cliffy

Dont call me a ricer lol. Yea i will pick up a rear disk conversion if I happen to see an EX model at the junkyard..easier said than done though, yards around here have mostly older crappier cars. I am yet to see a single 01-05 model civic at any yard within 60 miles of my house, and frankly, at that rate I can just order them online if it really tickles me that hard

posted by  newyorker

I'm not necessarily calling you a ricer, but looking at your Civic, I'd be careful what I call others...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

:orglaugh::clap:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message