$5G for 1991 N/A 300zx?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  $5G for 1991 N/A 300zx?

I feel that it is but can i get the opinions of you guys out there on weather or not $5,000 for a 1991 N/A 300zx is a fair deal. The car has toyo tires, aftermarket exhaust, and aftermarket intake pipes from what i know of. And also the engine must have been rebuilt because its registered for over 200,000 miles but it runs and sounds as if its brand new. So let me no what you all think.

posted by  cake872

Just throwing this out there... my roomate got a 1990 300zx with 150k on it in good running condition (still runs well 20k after) for $3200, 5 speed. I would look around.

posted by  rudypoochris

That seems like a lot of money for the mileage, rebuilt or not. It also depends on your area though, cars tend to fetch different prices in different locations. Look on ebay at 300ZXs and look at their Buy It Now price to get a general idea. I wouldn't buy it for 5K considering the newer faster cars you can get for that price.

posted by  giant016

Oh, also. As for it being rebuilt to run 200k. Not necessarily. My Ford Explorer is at 190k and runs like it is brand new. It gets beat on constantly. Obviously it will fail sooner rather than later compared to a brand new car, but it feels just like day 1.

posted by  rudypoochris

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll compare it to others on ebay like you said. I'd really love a Silvia S15 Spec-R but there a bit costly and hard to come by around here.

posted by  cake872

Your Message