Honda Accord 04 V-4

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Honda Accord 04 V-4

Hey, my father just surprised me with a new car today, my first car to be exact. He got me a Honda Accord Coupe, its an 04, and it has the 4 cylinder V-Tec engine. I was wondering if this is a good car. I have only heard good things about hondas and Accords, and although I was hoping for a V-6 model, I am really satisfied with the handling and the performance. What do you guys think of this particular year and model?

posted by  Kian123

You do realise you're going to receive some negative input from some members here, right? Especially given what you said about "hoping for a V6"....

posted by  Cliffy

I don't see why, and I also don't realize how that is relevant to my post? BTW I am not going to be moding this car or anything, I am not really into that kind of stuff. So if thats what you were getting at, I am not going to be adding intakes, turbos, or any things of the sort onto my car.

posted by  Kian123

It's just the way it came across...Almost as if your parents "owed" you a car...If ya see what I mean?

posted by  Cliffy

Mmmm, I kind of get the jist of what your saying, I don't want to sound like a jerk or a spoiled brat, I love my car, I was just hoping that if I got an accord it would be a V-6 on account of the more power it has, but no, thats not how I meant to come across.

posted by  Kian123

It's a Honda. It will serve you well.

posted by  PontiacFan27

its inline 4 cyl, not v4, not V-tec but i-vtec, and they are really good cars i have v6 and stick i4 but if u have an automatic then they are pretty slow but still very reliable

posted by  07exlv6

I caught that in the thread title but figured that he must have meant V-tec 4-cylinder...Even if it is wrong, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

my bad it is i-vtec, but thanks for the input guys :).

posted by  Kian123

Your Message