Isuzu Hombre 2000 2.2

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Isuzu Hombre 2000 2.2

HAVE NO INJECTOR PULSE TO CYL 1 AND 2. ECU WAS SENT OUT FOR BENCH TESTING-TOLD IT WAS GOOD, PIN TESTED GOOD, GROUNDS ARE GOOD, FUEL IS GOOD, FUEL FILTER GOOD, INJECTORS HAVE FLOW, NEW PLUGS,COILS,WIRES. ANY ONE RUN INTO THIS ON S-10/SONOMA/HOMBRE?:cussing:

posted by  AUTOMETRICS

It looks to me as though after throwing parts at a problem you're getting desperate. I mean, come on. Plugs, coils and wires to repair an injector problem. Please.

What can you tell us about the fuel control/delivery system and how it operates? Where does the PCM get it's signal so it knows when to switch the injector drivers? What is the correct injector coil resistance? How many volts are you supposed to have to the injectors, how many do you have and what and what is the voltage drop at the connectors? What is the injector pulse width according to your scan tool? What DTC's do you have?

Sorry, but what I'm reading here is someone who's over their head and doesn't really know what to do. "Good" is not a specification or measurement. I think it's time to fess up, learn the strategies and operating principles of the system you're working on or pay someone who knows how to do the job. Have a nice day.

Are you related to newyorker by any chance?

posted by  vwhobo

sounds like your a regular Einstein great post hobo very informative:clap:

posted by  crazyfst02s4

So did you set up the second account to defend your first one?

posted by  Cliffy

Dtc Was Random Misfire Initially, That Is Why We Started With Ignition. Good Is Defined As Operating Within Published Specification Of Manufacturer. No, I Am Not An Ase Tech, So That Is Why I Mistakenly Thought That There Would Be Some On This Forum That Might Offer Advice, Not Just Criticism. My Bad, I Get It Now... I'll Be Going Away To Seek Someone Who Has A Genuine Interest In Being Of Service To Others. No I'm Not Related To Ny And This Is My Only Account. God Bless You All.

posted by  AUTOMETRICS

So because you take it upon yourself to guess at the cause of a problem without understanding what's going on and then throw parts at it that don't fix it, you want us to do the same to releive you of any responsibility. Genius.

Any help you receive, especially online, will alwyas begin with you. If you make the choice to supply us with incomplete or incorrect information, there is no way we can even come up with a BEWAG. You were given the chance to fess it up, but instead only responded with a self serving and indignant tirade. You're a sad little person.

So here is my professional opinion on your dilemma. Keep spending money and throwing parts at the vehicle until it magically repairs itself. Good enough for you little fella?

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message