Acura Integra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Acura Integra

:drool: Hi dudes im just wondering how many hps can my acura integra gsr gain if i install a t3/t4 turbo kit, with an intercooler, blowoff valve, muffler,etc...im looking to go up to 200hp (gsr=170hp) i think im gonna go up to 220 or sumthing like that, what do u think?

also i need recomendations for types of mufflers and intercoolers(which are best to go with this turbo)
:thumbs:

posted by  darktrojan

:banghead: :banghead:
You'd get hella hps yo! Find the biggest muffler because the bigger the coffee can in the back the more hps you'll have. How about thinking about engine wise what you need to do first. Just another stupid honda owner thinking he can slap a turbo on his integra and it'll be fine. You'll need nos too. One of the big ones:banghead: :banghead:

posted by  Spanky2324

dumbass cunt do you have any idea at all what is involved in a turbo system...do you even know that a t3/t4 is too big for your car....

What we have here is a ricer boy who watched a car customizing video, and just wants the parts that sound cool.
"the bigger turbo, the better....oh shit blowoff valve?! sounds bawlin...and i get one of those bling bling intercoolers too, that will be tyte!"
you make real enthusiasts look bad, sell your car and walk.

posted by  newyorker

So the guy comes and asks for help and people just swear at him and offers nothing. Instead of saying he's stupid for wanting a T3/T4 turbo, why not tell him what size will fit, what modifications need to be done to the engine before putting the turbo in. He clearly doesn't have much knowledge on the subject. If he did, he wouldn't be here.

Unfortunately, I can't offer much help on the subject.

posted by  chris_knows

cause hes an ungrateful dick

posted by  newyorker

+1

Yet another +1.

posted by  giant016

cause hes an ungrateful dick

posted by  newyorker

Hell I'll help too why not. For that DSM BOV I strongly recommend one from a 1st gen car. The 2nd gens had cheap plastic BOV and cause boost to leak at some points. If your looking at a DSM turbo a side mount intercooler should work just as fine and would be cheaper. The census on ebay intercoolers though do vary. Some people get them and they fail and others have had no problems as boosting as high as 30 psi so imo it's all luck of the draw.

posted by  Spanky2324

yea I was gona say he can use a sidemount from an sr20det, dsm, 300zx, lotta cars. wasnt sure if it was gona be enough cooling for 7psi though

also I agree about ebay intercoolers..lot of people say you can use them, and ebay piping, ebay intakes, general shit like that safely, but when it comes to actual turbos and more technical parts, its better to pay more and be sure your shit wont break

posted by  newyorker

Yeah stock sidemounts from other cars should well be able to handle 7psi. My car is boosting at 11psi right now and there is no problem whatsoever.

posted by  Spanky2324

whats a DSM set at stock

posted by  newyorker

10 lol

posted by  Spanky2324

Someone told me it was like 3 or 4 :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Maybe so. Don't really know haha.

posted by  Spanky2324

Man o man I knew about brain farts, but I wasnt expecting one from you

posted by  newyorker

ok dude.. i may not know much about cars, but at least i love them ad thats what counts. Why are u guys swearing at me and making inferences about me if none of yall know me, one of the things im sure is that u guys started like me, and im sure no one offended u guys at that time because if that would've happenedu guys would have treated me with the respect i deserve. I feel sorryfor yall, laughing because sum1 doesnt know much. I joined this forum to talk to people who want to help not swear and disrespect others. i joined here because i love cars and everithing about them. I may not know some things, but my ignorance haves a solution, yours doesnt have one, so next time u leave a comment of something i say , if u dont wanto help then dont say nuthing and go **** yurself.
:fu:

also i wanna say tnks to "chris knows" because he couldnt help me with the car , but at least he helped with other thing:thumbs:

oh and i almost forgot, im not a ricer boy who just watched a car video, i learned how to drive when i was 13 in the streets of costa rica. by the time i was 14 i was already runing my dad's corolla on the streets against other dudes. i liked cars before people started copying fast and furious. next time dont talk shit about others

posted by  darktrojan

Yea youre not a ricer boy at all :banghead:

I see you chose to ignore 2 setups I gave you, so since you want to be an ungrateful little shit, Il just delete them and yuo can piss money away without having a clue :thumbs:

and by the way, chris didnt give you any real advice

posted by  newyorker

Oh come on, I don't get thanked often, let me have this one lol.

That's the epitome of a street-racer/ricer.

And yeah, you should be thanking the other members more than me...

posted by  chris_knows

Police should start writing people up for "street ricing" instead of "street racing"...at least that way if people werent smart enough to stop, their ego would be too hurt to ever do it again

Alright Chris, you can have it lol.

posted by  newyorker

Yeah...I was gonna say what about the cars that are modified for horsepower, but then I realized that if they're modified right, the cops can't catch them lol.

posted by  chris_knows

TBH I didn't find much information in this thread useful. But a few years ago I encountered a really good writeup for those who wanted to turbocharge their Integras(was about 50odd pages which I printed at college lol) and it explained most aspects of the process.

In fact it's still there:
http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

It's rather long but a worthwhile read.

posted by  fudge

You know he wont read all that, he just wants an answer

the reason you didnt find much useful info was because he decided to ignore 2 great setups I gave him and be a street ricer prick, so deleted them from my posts...you can see 2 posts that were edited at around 11 this morning on the first page.

posted by  newyorker

i didnt ignore them, i was defending my right to be treated with respect.:sleep: , i wasnt tlking about it, i was tlking about ure first comment, but i dont care if u wanna delete them. :banghead: :banghead: im a ricer boy, and im still gonabe proud of it:banghead: :banghead:

posted by  darktrojan

tanks for helping me dude, i liked that guide:thumbs:(the only thing is that my acura is a 95)

posted by  darktrojan

lol I just find it funny when people ask these kinds of questions. it just seemed like you did no reading before you came here and wanted to be spoonfed

posted by  newyorker

I think everyone who gave any advice on this thread should remove it for two reasons:
1) Has he thanked you for the info?
2) You're just showing him how to make his car faster, which he's gonna use to street-race.

posted by  chris_knows

...trying to get your "thank you" taken away, eh? :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

Can't get it taken away now lol.

posted by  chris_knows

first thing if u wanna remove what u said, do it its yours, i cant say no to that. and yes ive tanked the people who tried to help me from the begining like"fudge", not the ones that first started to insult me. i wont tank sum1 who insulted me, why would i do that?, would u do that?:banghead:, and yes im gonna use it to street race, why have a problen with that?

posted by  darktrojan

Yes, I would...If I wasn't an arrogant, stuck-up little bitch. Did they give you answers? Are you going to use the suggestions? Should you thank them? Yes.

Yes, I have a problem with you using a car to street-race. First of all, I have a problem with you driving period. Judging by your spelling, can you even read a stop sign? Street racing is illegal for a ton of legitimate reasons, and by helping you in this thread, they are potentially putting your life and other peoples' lives at risk.

posted by  chris_knows

ohhhh ok then do whatever u want this is a free country. but thats not gonna stop me from doing what i love. and... my spelling is shit i know but im not a native english speaker.... and im not gonna use their suggestions bcuz they erased them . and well i think im the only one on earth here bcuz if u could read, then u would see the first comments they left, should i tank them 4 that too?
if thats how u think bro then i wanna met ya , b cuz i can punch you, and spit on you and insult you, and you would say tanks.nice.....:thumbs:

posted by  darktrojan

Slurm?

posted by  giant016

lol or one of our many other annoyances

posted by  newyorker

smallangryneon

anyone remeber him?

posted by  Enthusiast

not at all

posted by  newyorker

I remember him well.....complete opposite as far as car likes/dislikes go though...Clearly, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Dude stop actin like a little pussy and who cares if u were drivin corollas around at 14 bet they were slow ass automatics I'm only sixteen an I guarantee u I can get under a hood an teach your ass a lesson hell I drive a 12 second teg right now that I worked on with my friend with my own knowledge my first car was a SOHC vtec civic that I shit u not I squeezed 192 hp out of we don't want to hear u actin childish an talkin about spittin on people this a damn car forum not a daycare so wise up or shut the **** up your choice

posted by  96integra

i hope you dont think the same thing about me....i think you helped me a few times...(not sure) the reson im here is to do auto cross...im not a fan of street racing...actully had a friend die in one...but hey life go's on. and in retro spect. if he gets caught going 90 or more im pretty sure he can get locked up for attempted man slauter

posted by  ZERO-ZULU

It's just some people though, I was with a couple friends almost a year ago, and my friend was driving home trying to impress some people (it was around/after midnight), and he decided to do 85 (135km) in a 35 (50km) zone. Underestimated a curb and smoked a parked Ford Escape going in reverse, he was in an old Altima, moved it a good 3 car lengths and completely totaled/ his car, like the trunk completely disintegrated. There were 4 of us in the car, and amazingly, none of us got hurt. The 2 kids with us just bolted home cuz they lived a couple streets down, but the really ****ed up thing is that he still drives insane. Not as insane as before, but it's still scary.
Now I have a couple more friends who just got their licenses and drive the same way. There's nothing wrong with going a bit over the limit and having some fun, but know your limits. Now that friend's paying $150/month for insurance (as a partial driver on his parents' cars lol).

posted by  chris_knows

lol wow. ya i speed every now and then i guess but i dont have to prove my self i guess. alot of people around here are kinda punk-ish and dont really desirve the time or gas. (sorry im in summer school so not alot of time to correct my spelling) i like to show what i got on a track or open road thats legal. i respect what you guys have said so far lol. hard to find down to earth people who arent all assholes. but ya lol. im trying to learn more about cars now a days. keeps me out of trouble...:laughing: to much of my life was wasted. now im all about learning and excelling in life:mrgreen: i even plain to join the army when im old enough. :laughing:

posted by  ZERO-ZULU

Lol copied my name..

posted by  99integra

u mean me? if i did im very sorry:ohcrap:

posted by  ZERO-ZULU

lol naw 96integra

posted by  99integra

Your Message