need a lot of help with my celica...SOS

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  need a lot of help with my celica...SOS

I have a 03 celica gts i want a turbo i have a t3t4 (just the turbo nothin else) sittin in my garage and can't for the life of me find nething on the net on an intercooler and piping all my friends say custom but i duno where to go and it's makin me mad cause ive had the turbo for 3 to 4 months now and all my friends are buyin evo's and 350z's so im now one of the slowest and well as everyone knows it's hard being one of the slowest. I need sum advice on a website or a company i can call to get it in and runnin awesome. also can't for the life of me find the dash gauge cluster white with blue light background for my tach, speedometer and gas gauge (mainly cause my gas gauge and engine temp gauge r stock digital.. ive seen a few on youtube with the videos but cant find em online

posted by  03yotacelicagts

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

have you tried a celica forum?? Have you tried going to a speedshop?? Have you tried doing ANY reserach at all?? Seems not becuase if you did you wouldnt be using a T3/T4 turbo, then again maybe you listened to your dumbass friends when they said a bigger turbo is better.

Here is what you do.

1. Join a celica forum...believe me im sure it exists
2. Start a noob thread in the appropriate section...its usually called "forced induction"
3. Get your answers
4. Install your setup
5. Get smoked by your friends still

:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

thankz for the help A**hole

posted by  03yotacelicagts

You are welcome
edit:
your spelling is rediculous too, you are not a "gangsta".

posted by  newyorker

If you learn English and some spelling, you might be more inclined to get a good answer......Everyone seems to want to act like some uneducated bada** or something.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

LOL welcome to CF!

posted by  Ki2AY

geez, we're a precious bunch.

posted by  windsonian

Your Message