Whats better than a Hyundia Coupe for the same money?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Whats better than a Hyundia Coupe for the same money?

Well you tell me you have £16k, $28k, €25k to spend on a new sports car. what would you buy?

posted by  cinqyg

in the US, hyundai coupes are less than half of $28k, so i have no idea what you are talking about.
But, in the US, a well equipped 350z is in your price range.

posted by  importluva

Well i got a 1.82 exchange rate to work with. Not my fault that the fed reserve aint doin its job.

is that new?

posted by  cinqyg

ya its the new Nissan. It is a really nice looking car. You could also go for a get close to a WRX or if you are lucky you could finda used WRX Sti for about that. I just talked to a guy last night who sold his for about $28.4. Stiman you would of loved to talk to this guy.

posted by  Voda48

i would have mentioned wrx/sti but he asked for a sports car...as in a two seater, convertible, front engine, etc.
Btw. the 350 is in my sig now :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

A Toyota Celica falls within that price range..I'd pick that! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Exchange rate @ 1.82 = just under $15,500. Is this correct?

Frankly, the ONLY sports car under $15,500 is the Tiburon (at least over here). Of course, I'd go used a get a better sports car.

(Edit: don't know why I quoted the guy above me :doh: ...hey noob here!)

posted by  xj220

I think that's correct, but cinq's question states that he means 16,000sterling, in other words, he's taken the exchange rate into account :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

You try and help people and they just cant help themselves, and yeah i am a grumpy old b$^&ard.

posted by  cinqyg

Personaly for that price range i'd shoot for an early model 300zxTT or a 2nd gen MR2 turbo. Both put up great numbers and are easy to tune and pump great hp out of.

posted by  littlledevil696

straight to the point answer:

[B]ANYTHING[/B

posted by  Inygknok

yeah and lets all get out red markers out and write on the nursery walls

posted by  cinqyg

ANYTHING
ANYTHING

mummy gave me a blue one too :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  WeaponR

Probibly me but try looking at the red or blue look at it as if it were 3d sticking out the page then switch to the blue does it to funny thing with ur eyes or am i just up to late

posted by  cinqyg

Your Message