91 Geo Prizm info needed for engine swap.

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  91 Geo Prizm info needed for engine swap.

Trying to figure out if a 4age engine will fit into a 91 Corolla. Anyone interested in helping please help. If not what would be the best engine choices (if any). At the moment it's got the sohc motor, which, by far, is not up to par. I would love to make a decently quick sleeper car out of it, in all seriousness. :read:

posted by  M00nsh1ne3000

try searching for it on the web

posted by  nitehawk_87

try the 4agze engine-supercharged power :thumbs:
ithink its supposed to fit

posted by  nitehawk_87

One option on the prizm/corolla was either the 16v or the 20v 4age, shouldnt be difficult at all. www.club4ag.com

posted by  Arthur

tell me what your plans are with it? im curious to know... it will also help answer your question...

posted by  mazda6man

oh, also, try and post a pic of your car, so i can get an idea of what we (im a doctor right now) are working with

posted by  mazda6man

I thought that a 4age would fit, just wasn't sure, and i've been to www.club4ag.com. It's just hard to find information on the subject cause there's so much goin on there(those guy's don't play around) do you have any idea where I can find a list of part's and prices needed to do the swap???
AND THANKS IN ADVANCE
:thumbs:

posted by  M00nsh1ne3000

try asking at www.hachiroku.net. (not meant as advertising) though its an 85-87 corolla forum, they might have an answer for you because it is a corolla

posted by  mazda6man

Well i like to do things differen't than most :screwy: I know the car has great potential,(in the right hands) I'd like to make it an all around good sport's car,ie: handling,hp,tq, and most important fun to drive, My freinds got a built gsx and i love the feeling of BOOST :hi: and would like to find a way to put maybe a t-25 or 16g sized turbo wich work's out great cause he's got a few lyin around,,,anyway's if you can help please please do
Thanks in advance
Alan

posted by  M00nsh1ne3000

Your Message