Mazda 3 "s" question

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Mazda 3 "s" question

Im planning to get a mazda 3 real soon, and I was wondering if getting the "Mazda3 S" (sports package) is just a waste of money compared to the regular version.. Im not intrested in racing, and if it helps.. I am getting an automatic.

posted by  Ki2AY

If your not interested in "racing", you've answered your own question.

posted by  BavarianWheels

If you're not racing or anything of that nature, why would you need the SPORTS package?

posted by  abless

well i was thinking the sports package would have better interior, more features besides the engine and power etc... and also wont the sports package look better exterior-wise...

posted by  Ki2AY

Ok...so you're interested in the overall looks and ammenities...obviously the sports package does have a few extras...apparently what you want.

Again (although it's pointing back towards the sports pkg) I think you know exactly which one you want.

Get the sports pkg already!

im just lookin for opinoins if its worth paying 3k more for the sports package.. would you guys go for it or not?

posted by  Ki2AY

If you can afford the sports package...Get it.

so what kind of ammenities does the sport package have? leather?

posted by  importluva

If it was me, I would buy it, but that's just because I would want a sportier car.

posted by  abless

have you looked at othert options for the same money expecially if your considering the extra money might it be an idea to invest it in a sportier car to start with???

posted by  cinqyg

Edit by Bav.: Your comment wasn't taken too lightly...lets keep it to friendly razzing...thx.

posted by  nitehawk_87

you might as-well not post anything up if your going to insult people.

Edit by Bav.: Take some of your own advice.

posted by  Ki2AY

That's gonna get you a lot of help. :banghead:

posted by  abless

sorry bav.

posted by  Ki2AY

NP...we're all clear.

Moving on...

so anyone gonna answer my question?

posted by  importluva

Remember....Google is your friend, I haven't checked it myself, but the following link should give you all the info you asked for! :thumbs:

Mazda.com (http://www.mazda.com/)

posted by  Cliffy

the reason i ask is because the thread starter claims the sports package is $3k, yet at mazda's website here (http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/selectConfigColors.action?buttonAction=con tinue&x=79&y=12&exteriorCode=27A&interiorCode=C_BP6) it is only $490 with 17" wheels, performance tires, and side still extensions, that too, only on the sedan 3S version of the car. there is no interior upgrades or the llike, so where does the $3k come from?

posted by  importluva

the mazda3 i is 14,580 while the mazda3 s is 17,305... (automatic prices)

im sorry i think i got you confuse... what i really meant was if the "s" class is worth gettin instead of the "i" class... is paying 3thousand dollars actually worthed?

posted by  Ki2AY

oh ok, i get it now :mrgreen: :orglaugh:

in that case, then yes, get the S. My friend recently got an S, the thing is sweet as hell. the S has more power and more options.

posted by  importluva

I C.. kool, everone says the S is worth gettin and payin an extra 3 g's... i dont really care about the power... im more into the looks and features, yes maybe i am a so called "ricer" its ok, hate me people!

posted by  Ki2AY

Dont worry, we dont hate you, importluva's a ricer....and a psycho :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

yea, you can get 17" wheels, leather interior...better yet, go here (http://www.cars.com/carsapp/national/?szc=&year=2004&srv=dealer&act=ncbssr ch&sb=dst&sk=dst&so=asc&fs=&rd=100&ddrd=30&config=t&rt=quick_ncbs.tmpl&refe rrer=configurator&trf=homepagenew&mdnm=Mazda3&mkid=30&zc=40223) and click the small features link. that will give an itemized view of features each model has. Then keeping your priorities in mind, you can make a decision.

Oh and i must mention that Cliffy is the resident geek here. :fu: @ Cliffy :mrgreen:

posted by  importluva

Believe me, if I was a geek, I wouldn't be so laid back or easy going.....and I certainly wouldn't know as much about cars as I do :screwy: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :ohcrap: :hi: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

haha. maybe it was just that one pic. i gotta have another look at that one :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

Your Message