Do you like the new 2003 maxima

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Do you like the new 2003 maxima

i'm looking into buying a new car and have been looking at the new maxima. What do you guys think about the car? And if you don't like it, what other kind of car should i look at in that price range.

posted by  jackButt

I personally like the new Maximas. How much do they run? I also heard they are pretty quick. I like Nissans. What is your goal in buying a new car? Performance? Luxury? Value? Family hauler?......

posted by  2k3SVTCobra

HEY BAD CHOICE GET THAT MAXIMA NISSAN IS THE BEST I HAVE A SENTRA SE-R 1991 HOOKED-UP WITH THE WORKS MAYBE WILL RACE IF YOU GET IT ..8) 8) 8)

posted by  KERWIN

The Maxima's are great!! They are almost identical to the Infiniti I35's. Same engine, same seats, same doors, looks identical from the sides, just different dash, and different front and rear end. If you had the money, i'd pay about $2000 more and get the I35, but thats just my opinion. Will you be getting V4 or V6? The V6 is well worth the extra money. Also, if you want a good competitior, the VW Passat's are nice too.

posted by  T0626N

Maximas are great cars! my dad had a 97 5 speed and that thing was crazy, i like the 95 through 98 models the most.

posted by  suprarx7TT

The new Maxima looks pretty nice. Also like the new Audi A4 and the Lexus IS sport. Think the IS is the best deal as far as quality v. price goes.

posted by  NYmets1

The new maxima is raw as hell...its got a str8 engine, and a new kind of body...and it is a very luxurious car...plus nissans are always a great car to buy...

posted by  JDM-Racer

I say go for the new Maxima...those cars are quick too. My friend had a 98 and that thing flew ;)

posted by  JettaChiC20

yeah the new maxima looks realllllly nice! :D

posted by  giggles82

eghh, i dont like them to much, if you want a new nissan, get a sentra seR or something, or if age doesnt matter, get a 240sx or 300zx

posted by  mazda6man

How come nobody has even mentioned the G35 being much cleaner/more beautiful (imo) and being FM and RWD to boot costing only 2000 more (base prices). available in 6 speed? of course! I'll take the G anyday.

posted by  VG30DE

WTF?? :screwy: Do you realize this thread is over 2 years old?

posted by  hondaman

:) i havn't opened old threads for a while now :)

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message