STi wannabe

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  STi wannabe

I cant believe a manufacturer is providing this (http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/story_page/0,8269,6729085%255E21825,00.h tml) kit. And this article is from 2003!!

http://carsguide.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,3600,268362,00.jpg

posted by  importluva

a car with that would definitely be laughed off the road :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

definately..... i thought seeing civics with R33 front bumpers was bad enough.... guess some people just know how to make it worse

posted by  Inygknok

a waste of time, money and effort! why even bother? :banghead:

posted by  WeaponR

god that is so sad.... thats so freaking funny.. that car is like payless shoes to nike shoes or cheap k-mart 23 basketball jersy's to nike jordan jersy's! thats so embarassing not jus for the drivers who owns the car, but also for the manufacturers. :laughing:

posted by  Ki2AY

You know u just get worse and worse, whats the deal with having a go at people. It it imposible for you to say that its tasteless in your opionion and move on.

GROW UP

posted by  cinqyg

You know, it has been my experience to actually buy Nike shoes at Payless and Michael Jordan jerseys at Kmart.

posted by  BavarianWheels

hahaha well, why not buy the car to bav? :laughing:

posted by  Ki2AY

:screwy: im not even trying to go at it with anybody in here! :screwy:
and what do you mean by "wore and worse" i have only been here for awhile, and i have never went at it with anybody for your information. your on crack man seriously.

now if you was a female, i would understand, it would probably just be that time of the month. :hi:

THATS EXSACTLY WHAT I AM DOING!! (key word = "my opionion")
i said what i had to say about the car in my opinoin, what am i doing wrong? (again :screwy: )

look kid, dont insult me and try to start shit, cause obviously, i wasn't going at it with anybody, i was simply posting my own opinion u jack ass.... :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :fu:

you know cinqyg, i really thought you were one of the smart ones and well respectfull ones in here who knew everything, but i guess not.

posted by  Ki2AY

u dont dignify an answer.

posted by  cinqyg

A swing and a miss...that's not the point.

again, i was simply stating my own personal opinoin... get it in your head man.. now why dont we be gentlemens and move on shall we?

posted by  Ki2AY

i was being sarcastic my friend... :doh:

posted by  Ki2AY

look maybe i offended somebody by my comments about payless and kmart jersy's, or maybe i offended somebody who owns the car that i am not aware of, but please take it like a man, and whoever i offended i apologize. i am simply stating my own personall opinoin about the car just like everyone else.

posted by  Ki2AY

I was not offended in the least...just thought your analogies were off...is all.

simmer down children! :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Aww subie boy got a lil offended cause Kia tried to make an STi? Thats bad though. "We were'nt trying to make it look like a STi" ,Kia says. Thats a load of crap, anyone can cleary see thats a knock off..

posted by  DSMer

may be if it was a diffeent colour it might imporve it?

posted by  cinqyg

i agree.. i mean, golden yellow rims? you usually see those on subies.

posted by  Ki2AY

No anycar can have golden rims. But the large hood skoop and the WRC spoiler with the body styling...Subaru should sue kia for unlawful use of their features on that car. Althought that Kia does'nt look to bad. I think Subaru deserves it, just slap some stars on da side n lets go to rallying. :rock:

posted by  DSMer

umm kia rallying that could be entertianing.

posted by  cinqyg

DSMer

why dont you post your pic in the "post your pic" sticky, so i can cuss your ass out privately in my own language. :cussing: :evil: :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

Hmm, now that I know you're going to curse me I think not. Don't get mad cause Kia copied the Subaru. Obviously if they "could" copy the Lancer they would. But the Lacer is just to complex for kia..

posted by  DSMer

the "lancer" it isnt called that here but the name escapes my recolection, looks alot like a mustang!

posted by  cinqyg

If it looks like a Mustang then that aint a lancer. It should look like a STi with a pointy nose. Yeah importluva, what language would that be? I was getting arround to looking at your picture(god knows why) n I could'nt help but to be awed with what nationality you are, car to fill me in?

posted by  DSMer

Screw kia, they can do whatever they want. I just want to see who im up against. My nationality is Asian Indian. I speak telugu.

posted by  importluva

Doesnt the uk bit under my name give it away!

posted by  cinqyg

I knew you had to have some Asian in yah with all da Goku n DBZ shit. Well whatever.. you're still a subie boy..

posted by  DSMer

its vegeta. id say im a subaru and nissan fanboi.

posted by  importluva

Ahh whatever vegish vejooba vagina whatever you wanna call him. You are no longer a nissan fanboi, you are not worthy. Hey that video you posted I'm gonna order the DVD of the er um.. Evo vs STi. Then I'll brag about how badly the Evo kicks the STi's ass. The STi will be idleing home with its spoiler in between its wheels.

posted by  DSMer

lol. you are a cocky lil bastard. have fun with it.

posted by  importluva

I COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE HOOD SCOPE. and i agree wid you, suburu should sue kia.

posted by  Ki2AY

I know some people who built a wrecked Kia Rio into a race car. Found it was pretty fast with the right bits. And apparently you can swap in some intersting engines into them... of course, the older Kia Prides were just based on Mazda 1 series and 3 series mechanicals, so you can literally bolt in the 323 GTX turbo engines in to them (and the Ford versions of the car, the Festiva and Aspire) and have a very cheap, rather quick car.

Wouldn't it be funny to have a modded Kia with that body kit get laughed at by the driver of a more expensive Subaru, and then blow the Subaru away?

That would be some funny stuff!

posted by  ChrisV

Or the Yugo I posted on another thread... :laughing:

I think the reliant kitten with a hyabussa engine has to be my favorite.

posted by  cinqyg

ditto, i would be laughing my butt off. a kia smoting an STi would be fun. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

pffffft, a Yugo.... im gonna go buy a geo metro and kick some ass around here

posted by  Inygknok

Heh. That would be very very embarassing. :oops:

posted by  importluva

Kia has a few good cars for simple racing. And yes that would be embarrasing, especially if you had a girl in your car and some guy is like hey is that an STi lets race. And you coward your head in fear because you know you're going to get you arse handed to yah..

posted by  DSMer

HA HA!! A Rio... lol... that is quite funny...

posted by  StiMan

Hah yea I always wanted to do that. In the future, I'd probably get a Honda Oddessy or something cause I got kids but I'll put in some new engine with 4 turbochargers and replace all the frames to carbon fiber, intercooler, nitro. It'd be a sleeper.. Looks like an ordinary slow minivan but when you provoke some punk kid with his girlfriend on his Mustang to drag with you, burn his little ass. Haha.. yes yes... hmmm.. Now for my Counseling.

posted by  zipper

Your Message