can i install a big turbo in a 1993 240sx with a rb25dett in it

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  can i install a big turbo in a 1993 240sx with a rb25dett in it

hy sorry for bad speeling i do not speak verry good inglish , but somebady can tell me ifa can install a biger turbo in a 1993 240sx with a rb35det who big

posted by  negroom

Triple posting of a question will not get you anymore attention...except me deleting the other two.

posted by  BavarianWheels

TURBO TURBO TURBO SWAP SWAP B16 B16 SR20 VG30dett RB26DEtt TURBO ????!!!!!!! why do people incist on destroying their cars??

posted by  jzxTT

Isnt a Rb35DET in a 240SX enough???? :ohcrap:

For that matter does a Rb35DET even exist? never heard of them.

You sure you anit talking about the Rb25DET

posted by  Lukaz

ive NEVER heard of an rb35, only the rb30. and the 240sx has the KA24DE engine in stock trim.

posted by  Inygknok

sorry i meant rb25det , were i can find good parts for it

posted by  negroom

no my friend not enough for me

posted by  negroom

You must be a spoiled child

posted by  jzxTT

My god you people all need help :banghead: We can obviously conclude that he meant RB25DET , he already stated that he had bad english so I assume he obviously can't type very well.

To answer your question yes, you can always go bigger turbo on the Nissan 25DET. But I would'nt suggest going bigger turbo unless you have other upgrades to support the better turbo(i.e. modified fuel system, higher flowing exhaus, exaust headers etc..)

I think the 25DET's come with a T25 turbo stock. Sure you can go bigger and these sites will help you acheive you goal
9SR (www.9secondracing.com) and AMS (http://www.automotosports.com/)

posted by  DSMer

To put my own mind at ease, i was just wondering what this car was used for? To my knowledge the rb25det in that 240 is more than enough to get that thing down a 1/4 mile and you can always add the neccessary upgrades w/o getting the larger turbo but as a drift machine the in-line six of the rb25det has to throw the balance off way too much and to add the power of a larger turbo is just absurd in my mind. From what i have heard the weight difference between the ka/sr and the rb is quite a bit and the power from the rb just makes the 240 a beast too handle in corners but if i'm wrong please correct me.

posted by  littlledevil696

thank for youre help and sorry one more time for the speeling

posted by  negroom

Not a problem :thumbs: we all mistakes mate :wink2:

wow you must want a monster a RB25DET in an SX would do me fine :thumbs:

posted by  Lukaz

yes i what a monster in my 240 sx were i live you have to go unther 8sec 1/4 like lows 7s it will be enough

posted by  negroom

thats one messed up 2f2f country

posted by  Inygknok

:screwy: I took a ride in mark hollands rt charger door slammer a couple of years ago. 2200hp indycar engined drag car. That did a 1/4 in 7 seconds and we hit 207mph. So judging from that, you aint never gonna get your rb25 engined sx up the 1/4 in 7 seconds without a servere tail wind and quick tow rope.

secondly bruv, if you dont know how to push more boost through the legend that is the rb engine? you gotta go see some tuning houses. :doh:

Like has been said before, you'll need more than just higher boost if you want to get to the end of the road though.

posted by  Unlicensed

yea....... ur gonna need a shopping cart to use as the car, with a sk8board up front to hold the engine. alot of stickers and $5k paint jobs.

thats gonna get ya rootin tootin fast!!

oh, and dont forget some naws!!

:evil: :mrgreen:

posted by  Inygknok

where do you live?

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message