Scion tC Supercharger

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Scion tC Supercharger

Any word of how much power the supercharged Scion tC is going to have and how much more it's going to cost?

posted by  zipper

Since no one answered my question and since there maybe other people who are wondering the same question, I'll answer. It's rumored that the TRD supercharger is going to produce est. 200bhp from the stock 160 from the 2.4L 4cyl VVTi engine.

posted by  zipper

Sounds about right.

Still would rather a new '05 RSX-S.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Yeah, i would go with the RSX as well, but the Scion looks better to me. Well, the exterior anyways. But the RSX has a really nice interior and better power and handling. But, supposedly they are overhauling the RSX, so lets hope it gets bigger!! *fingers crossed*

posted by  aerith

Damn it, why won't they release any info on the 2005 RSX? I'm really curious how much they're going to change it. I also hope that it gets bigger; with a bigger engine... and maybe twin turbos... and 30'' wheels! :laughing:

posted by  zipper

I FOUND IT! Sorta. Here's a preview of the 2005 RSX http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=231909

posted by  zipper

2005 RSX-S so far from what I gather is going to have 215hp (probably an uptuned k20a2 or maybe a detuned k20a), 17" wheels/tires and an all new suspension.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message