Philly Street Races (vids)

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Philly Street Races (vids)

These vids are about 1 month old... My boy J. was driving his white 94 vr4... test pipe, k&n intake, and manual boost controller set at 15 psi... and yours truly was holding the cam. (ps: we got flashed that night which was pretty awesome! too bad I dont have it on vid.. )

not much competion that night... we did raced a 300zx but the vid sucks... you cant even see the car... so its not worth showing... anyway... here are two of the races... against everyones favorite cars!

Right click and save target as (cuz comcast sucks a$$)

race 1 (http://home.comcast.net/~sundown13x/3si/vids/x3000_02.mpg)

race 2 (http://home.comcast.net/~sundown13x/3si/vids/x3000_03.mpg)

for those non belivers both launches were done around 5-6k (rmps)

posted by  SunDown13X VR4

rofl!!! so thats how my friend Jay's lude looks like when hes getting his ass kicked by someone else thats not me.

posted by  Inygknok

lol :mrgreen:

posted by  SunDown13X VR4

Do ya'll ever go down there anymore? I haven't seen that car in ages now. The first time I saw that car was last summer when he spanked that STI like a fat kid on a cupcake. It almost made me shit in my pants forealz.

posted by  Racersky

Thats a fast car!

Too bad the vids are so short....

posted by  Zalight

Just out of curiosity............ what was the top speed in race 1?

posted by  jdubya

Pfft you street boys think your so bad. Racing Hondas and 300ZX's with a 3000GT VR-4. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for 1.) Racing on the streets and 2.) Spanking ass on cars that should'nt even count.

I'd love to see one of you little VR-4 boys come down to a DSM meet. Show you what a real 5,000RPM lanch looks like.... :hi:

posted by  DSMer

lol, it doesn't even look like the civic's moving compared to the VR-4.

posted by  Godlaus

No doubt about that

posted by  jdubya

Wasn't that fast, but not bad for a VR-4.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Not bad. :clap:

Do you know what his car does in the quarter?

posted by  Gothicaleigh

The VR-4 does it in a claimed low 11s, high 10s. Dunno about the other cars though. Funny to see some ricers actually race against a 10 second car.

posted by  Godlaus

I'm telling you...if i get my god damn hands on that 91 GSX... (breathe)
Would u rather have a 91 or 99 GSX?

posted by  VMJYogi

Niether, 92GSX has the best bottom end.

posted by  DSMer

:clap: way to keep the streets safe. save it for the track dumbass. :roll:

posted by  DTMBaller

Your Message