2006 rsx (acura)

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  2006 rsx (acura)

Hi,
I've been looking all over for 2006 pics of the new remodeled Acura RSX, but I can't find any! I don't know if its because non have been release or if I just am having bad luck.

I'm interested because I'm saving up for an RSX, but if the new 2006 is going to look better than I'll wait for it. :2cents:

posted by  101001

Enjoy taking the bus for the next year. google.

posted by  jzxTT

The 2005 RSX-S is getting overhauled in a lot of ways so look out for it. Right now rumors have it at 215hp, 17" wheels, new front end, revised suspension for better handling and some other goodies.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Yeah, i heard about how the new RSX is supposed to be better. But didnt just honda released the A-Spec package for the RSX? Isnt that kind of stupid if they are overhauling the car next year? The A-Spec package includes a slicker transmission, better shocks, better wheels, and tires, and a list of other mods. I heard the package is priced at 4k USD.

posted by  aerith

There might be two models for 2006 then if they're releasing some kind of A-Spec package this year for the current RSX. The RSX-S will be the new overhauled one. And the regular model will comply with the A-Spec package, if so desired. Of course, i'm just pulling this out of my ass :mrgreen:

posted by  XboxFPSKing

The new suspension and stuff still won't be as exclusive as the A-Spec stuff...A-spec will have different wheels, underbody stuff, shock/springs that are still stiffer and so on. A-spec is like PVO for Acura, like HFP is to Honda now. In-house tuning that comes with the factory warrenty.

There's a bit more info on the 2005 RSX (not the 2006) here http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=231909

posted by  zipper

Is there any Pics of the 2005 RSX. apparently it looks butt ugly :ohcrap:
All i do know is that the old style RSX i think is beasty! :drool:

posted by  Lukaz

That middle picture is the Honda Integra Type-R in japan. Something we won't see. We might see something like that upper right-hand thumbnail though.

Your Message