Which one?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Which one?

Hey which car do you think i should buy, either a 180sx (SR20), 200sx s14, or a R32 skyline GTR.

posted by  GreekWarrior

You're looking to buy one? Pretty cool! :thumbs: It's all about what you prefer, but I'd personally get either the Skyline or maybe the 180SX. (Although I'm not too familiar with the 180SX...)

posted by  moostang104314

I would go with the Skyline or the S14. The S14 is an extremely well-balanced car, nice power too. If i'm not mistaken, it has over 200hp not as much as the 250hp S15, but i heard its pretty good. And i KNOW the S14 is great for drifting. The R32 is great for drifting as well, but i think it is always to have a newer car vs an older car. Less maintainence problems, and you do not have to worry about replacing anything internal anytime soon.

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

posted by  aerith

which skyline? gt-r or gts-t? also, the s15 is nice and all but its prone to have drivetrain issues (read too many of those in other forums). so i would stick to the earlier sylvias or the skyline, though i prefer the redtop sr20 due to its pentroof design.

posted by  Inygknok

:banghead: :screwy: :banghead: :screwy:

choice between supercar (gtr), or common rear wheel 4pot drifter? wheres the problem?

if you got the chance to buy a gtr, THEN BUY IT!

rb over sr everyday!!!

posted by  Unlicensed

the s14 of course but if u can of course a skyline. what are you :screwy: .
have you looked into an evo or sti? it seems like money isn't an issue to you.

posted by  jzxTT

^^^ So, according to your sig, you sold your girlfriend for $20,000 cash? You got ripped off. :mrgreen:

posted by  abless

the r-32's arent as expensive as the rest, SPECIALLY the GTS-T models.

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message